Chapter XII

That day with everything that happened Eren went to her room and curled up hugging herself while crying on her bed.

When suddenly the door of her room flew opened and Jackson comes in with his raging anger.

"You still have the audacity to lie down on your bed after everything you did? You really have a big guts. You stand up right now!" He shouted that echoed loudly inside the room.

This is the far worst anger she had ever seen Jackson had and this makes her whole body trembles out of  extreme fear at this moment.

She didn't know it will turn out this way. She didn't know Jackson would react this way.

Her mind is in total mess and don't know what to do.

She tried to stand up in hurry but her body won't obey her and when Jackson saw her reaction, without any thought he directly walked beside the bed and forcefully dragged her out of it and then shake his hand harshly after she's out of the bed, the force almost throw her on the floor.

"J...J...Jackson  p...p...please wait, I...I can explain. Please listen to me, please." Eren pleaded Jackson.

"Ok, I'll give you time to explain. So do it, now!" He said without butting his eyes.

"I...I didn't shout at the kids on purpose, please believe me. It was just on impulse, but I really, really regret it. Believe me. I never meant to shout at them, I would never shout at them at normal days." She explained at the most  clearest way she could possibly explain.

"Ha! You didn't do on purpose? Ok, let's say you really didn't do it on purpose, so why suddenly you shout at them then?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe it was because of emotional impulse. Please believe me. I regret it. I will not do it again. It will never happen again ever." She said with all sincerity.

"Of course you will blame it on emotional impulse. Hahahaha..."
He laugh mockingly.

"Since you have an emotional impulse, I suggest you pack your things and  leave immediately. Because I might not handle my emotions properly and do something impulsive I might regret later. So to solve this matter, YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW!" He shouted at the end of his sentence.

"No, no, no please Jackson don't make me leave the house. Jackson please, I will make amend. Just don't make me leave." She pleaded Jackson trying to hold his arm but he avoided her hands.

"Get. out. now." He said with gritted teeth.

"I'm giving you 30 minutes to pack and then leave immediately." He gave her ultimatum.

"Ok, I'll leave for the mean time but can I at least see Jake and Aiden. I just want to apologize for what I did, please." Eren said defeated.

"Pack your things and sign this paper before you leave." He said before he left the room.

'DIVORCE PAPER'

Eren POV

My legs suddenly lost its strength and I hit the floor while I look at the divorce paper.

"I think its over. Jackson wants me out of their lives." I said bitterly.

I sit there for I don't how many minutes, thinking that isn't it just a small matter? Why did it end up in a divorce? Is that how much Jackson hates me? Or he's just looking for a reason to really divorce me?

I don't know what to think anymore. I feel like getting insane this instant.

After sometimes I remember I need to pack my things and then leave this house just like what Jackson said.