Chapter III

Eren POV

I been awake for almost the whole night,  wondering how Jackson is doing.

It's pass midnight  and yet he's not yet home.

It never happened before. The most he will be home is half pass 10 but not pass midnight.

He made sure to see his kids were asleep before he sleep.

I am now worried sick about him, and sleep never bother to come to me tonight.

Then almost two in the morning Jackson arrived home reek of alcohol and almost not in his usual self.

I immediately run to him to support him.

I put my right hand on his waist and put his left arm on my shoulder and struggles to go to his room on the second floor.

When I finally reached his room, I helped him to his bed, take off his coat, tie, shoes and shocks.

I'm hesitating if I should clean him first or leave him that way, but in the end my concern for him win.

I decided to wipe his body with wet towel and change his clothes for him to be comfortable.

I'm almost as red as tomato when I changed him because I never saw him with no clothes at all.

Don't be green minded I didn't take off his underware, just his pants and top clothes...

When I'm almost done changing him, Jackson stretched out his arm and hug me, he keeps on murmuring

"Lucy, my love, why did you leave us? You know clearly our children and I can't live without you. How cruel of you to leave us? Please come back my Lucy."

While some tears are flowing on his eyes.

At that time I don't know what to feel, the man I love keep saying his feeling to his deceased wife, while I, the current one, never heard him say anything forme.

Not that I expect him to say his feelings for me immediately.

My heart feels very heavy, I feel like I am being suffocated, there seems to be dozens of needles being pierced in my heart.

I patted his shoulder tenderly to comfort him although I myself felt like dying inside.

Then he suddenly open his eyes and looked at me in the eyes, and then hug me tenderly saying "Lucy? My love? Is that you?  Are you back now?

My love you don't know how much I missed you, how much our kids missed you...?"

Then suddenly he stared tenderly in my eyes and whispered "I love you my love" and started kissing me lovingly.

I tried to free myself from his embraced but I can't because he's so strong that no matter what I did I just can't be free from his embrace.

He continued to kiss me lovingly and and passionately, although I know in his mind I am his beloved wife.

At that time I was moved by his actions, I indulged myself  in the feeling of being love, of how does it feel to be love by this man, the man I loved, though clearly I know it was not me he is  seeing right now but his first wife, his beloved Lucy.

That night I surrendered my everything to Jackson.

We made passionate love and I felt happy and contented being embraced and touched by the man I love.

Although I know that tomorrow it will become a disaster for me, I still indulged myself in this feeling, just for this night, even just for this once.

Let me feel how to be love by Jackson Mckane.

Let tomorrow handle what needs to be handle.