Chapter VII

When the father and sons returned home at around 10 o'clock in the evening Aiden was already asleep on Jackson's arms.

Jake is also sleepy but still has enough energy to look for his mama.

"Mama! Mama!" He shouted when he saw Eren sitting in the living room waiting for them.

"Don't run and stop shouting inside the house Jake." Reprimand by Lyrus to his brother.

"G...good evening guys!" Eren hesitantly greet everyone especially Jackson then look straight to Jake.

"Hello sweet heart! How's your night?
Did you enjoy your time with your daddy and brothers time?" She asked while hugging Jake and wiping his face and hair from sweat.

"I enjoyed it a lot mama!

We went to a very beautiful restaurant, and we got to eat whatever we want, and then went to played with daddy.

Aiden and I played a lot and daddy bought us many, many toys..."

Jake said with a wide smile on his face.

"That's good, then I guess my sweet heart is so tired. Come on, let's change your clothes for you to sleep comfortably." She said, then look at Jackson and asked him.

"Do you need any help in putting Aiden to bed or anything else before I go upstairs?"

"Just do what you need to do. I don't need anything from you, I can take care of my son." He said indifferently.

She just nod as a response then lead Jake upstairs.

*******

Jackson POV

I brought the kids out after that argument with that woman, for me to spend some time with them and at least  be with them even for a short time.

I didn't need to tell her about taking my kids out, after all she's not their mother.

When we returned home, I didn't expect that that woman is there waiting in the living room.

Then my son saw her, Jake started shouting and calling her mama then start telling her how his bonding with us went.

I was startled at first seeing that scene and then wonder how does she really take care  of my kids.

The way I see it from that scenario it seems that my son Jake really do care for her and been really good to her.

Kids won't be talkative in front of you and share everything to you if they don't feel comfortable and secure in front of you.

After that scene, I brought Aiden to his room and laid him on his bed and also went to my room to take rest.

*******

When the morning came. 

Eren rushed to the CR and started throwing up everything her stomach can throw up.

After almost five minutes of throwing up upto the point of almost throwing up her stomach inside out, she felt  exhausted and struggle to stand up.

Looking herself in the mirror she look like a ghost with pale face and disheveled hair.

Although feeling exhausted she still immediately prepared herself and go down to prepare breakfast for the kids and Jackson.

Putting aside in her mind why did she feel that way in the morning and  proceed to do her morning routine when preparing the breakfast for everyone.

After preparing everything she went upstairs to look if the kids are awake and help them prepare for school.

She first wake up Lyrus although he always got mad every time she woke him up but still he will stand from his bed and start preparing.

Then next she wake up Jake for him to also prepare for school.

Jake has the habit of wanting to be hug for awhile when he wakes up in the morning before he got fully awake then prepare for school.

Lastly, she wakes up Aiden because she knows he will cry if he wakes up then the only thing to make him stop is by being carried by her up to the table.

Although feeling exhausted she still carried Aiden down stairs and start feeding him.

That's how her normal and regular morning routine inside the Mckane residence.

She also prepared breakfast and coffee for Jackson, sometimes he eat breakfast,  sometimes he didn't. Depending on his mood.

But lately because of what happened between them, he stop eating breakfast with them.