Chapter XV

Third Person POV

At the hospital.

Eren's parents were inside the patient's room.

"Edison until now our daughter is not waking up yet. Its been six days. What did the doctor say Hon?" Eren's mother asked her husband  while tears are flowing down her face.

Edison sighed and said.

"The doctor said that they cannot say when Eren will wake up. They also said that due to too much blood loss she is having a hard time healing.

Because of the miscarriage, she had psychology trauma that prevents her from waking up. The doctor said this is a natural body mechanism to protect the person from experiencing too much pain." Edison explained. 

"Hon I don't know what will be the reaction of our daughter when she learns about her baby." Wendy, Eren's mother continue to cry in her husband's arms.

"I know honey, let's not think about it for now. Let's cross the bridge when we get there. As long as we are here, ready to comfort and help her go through this." Edison comforted his wife.

****

Jackson POV

I been waiting for the results of the investigation since last night.

But that doesn't mean I didn't get a night sleep. I'm curious about the result, yes, but not to the point of forsaking my sleep.

I been exhausted after all. So I needed to rest before going back to work.

Before seven I'm prepared to go to the company, but I remember Bryan will be here before seven, so I decided to give him a call and told him not to go here anymore and just meet me in my office.

Then I went to my car and proceed to the company and decided to just wait there for the result of the investigation.

Bryan meet me outside the door of my office and report to me all the schedule for the day and I just nodded while entering my office.

"Bryan I want you to process this divorce papers and ask our lawyer about the legal process and make it done as soon as possible." I told him indifferently as if the matter is not related to me.

"Ok you can go and do your job for today." I told him to leave my office.

After I sat on my swivel chair I look at the documents on my table and start my work.

Then after a while my phone ring and when I look on my phone it was a call from my private investigator.

"Hello sir! Good morning! I already have the results of the investigation. I already sent the result on your email sir." He said.

"Ok, wait a second I'll check it." Then I open my email and check it.

"Are you 100% sure that this is correct?" Shock was evident on my voice.

"Yes sir! I asked all the persons she had contact and checked some cctv to confirm all the information I gathered. And right now Ms. Eren is in the hospital. The nurse said she was rushed to the hospital with heavy bleeding..."

I cut what Sid will say.

"Ok, stop. I want to see her acting with my own eyes." I said this to distract myself from the report.

"Which hospital she's admitted in?" I asked him.

"She's at the general hospital sir." Sid answered.

"Ok Sid. Thank you for your work. I'll call you again if I need something. Bye."