Chapter 18

Cont.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Asked Ishan. Shubhman got up from the couch, walking towards ishan. He bent towards him, trapping ishan between his arms. They were so close that ishan doubted that shubman can hear his heartbeat getting fast.

Shubman leaned more towards him, bringing his lips close to Ishan's ear.

"Don't you remember what happened last night?" Shubman whispered. That was enough to sent chill towards his spine. Ishan was just lying down there with his eyes closed. "No, I don't" somehow managed to come out of his mouth. He could feel shubman smirking. His ears and checks were pretty red and his heart was beating like drums.

"Do You want me to make you recall all the things we did" Asked shubman getting more closer. Ishan just hummed. He don't know what to do. And he don't even want shubman to stop. He liked him. Shubman and him being close to eachother. His breathes were getting heavy. He can feel shubman shift, now his lips were kind of touching his. Ishan held his breath.

But suddenly shubman bursted out laughing. Ishan opened his eyes wide, and frowned watching shubhman laugh like a maniac.

"Shakal dekh khudki mirror mei, tamatar jaise laal hogaya hai." laughed shubman.

"Adhe raste Mei soo gaya tu, uthake laya hu tujhe yaha pe", continued shubman

Ishan got annoyed and he grapped shubhman's collar and flipped him. Now ishan was on top of him.

"Abh toh tu gaya" ishan said while getting on top of him.

Shubhman's gazed darkened, as ishan was only in his boxers hovering him. Shubman's hands went towards his waist. Ishan's waist fits perfectly in his hands, like it was made for him. Ishan felt something growing underneath him. His eyes widened realising what it was. He stared down at shubman in disbelief.

At this point, both were embarassed. Ishan immediately got out from the bed and ran towards bathroom. Shubman too didn't knew what to do, he can't face ishan so he went out of the room.

Ishan too took more time in shower as he was too embarassed to face shubman. But when he got out, shubman was nowhere to be seen. He felt relieved. But the thing still played in his mind. It felt good when he and shubman were close. Wait, why did shubman got hard? Is it because of him.

"I think I should talk with him" thought ishan.

He tried calling shubman, but he was not picking. He thought he will eventually meet him at breakfast. So ishan left the room for the breakfast. Shubman was already their. But as soon as he spotted ishan, he rushed towards the table and took seat between rohit and virat. All were taken back with his sudden move.

Okay, so Mr.gill wants to play game now, thought ishan. Ishan too greeted everyone and took seat on front of shubman. Shubman didn't even look at him.

"Kya huwa, aaj miya biwi Mei jagda huwa hai kya?" Teased siraj. Everyone started laughing on that. "Half day" announced hardik. Ishan and shubman were confused. "Just some hours" added rahul. "I think not even an hour" rohit said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Asked ishan.

"They are betting on when you guys will sort things out between you" replied virat. "Seriously guys!" Exclaimed ishan.

Ishan thought he will talk with shubman during practice. But shubman was playing hard to get, he didn't let himself being alone. All the time, He was talking with rahul sir. When the practice was over, ishan ran towards shubhman and said, "I want to talk something with you"

"Actually ishu, I'm going out now." Replied Shubhman hastily. "Kiske sath jaa raha hai.. aur kaha jaa raha hai bata jara" inquired ishan.

Shubman started fumbling with his words and said he is going on some date. Ishan didn't believed him and asked him further "kiske sath date? Chal tujhe drop karta hu mei"

"Ishan yaar stop interrogating me, i know very well what im doing" blurrted out shubman. "Then you should stop ignoring me first and talk to me" ishan said, more in annoying tone. "See you can't even look at me properly. I know you are lying shubman. Just stop this." ishan said while grabbing Shubman's collar.

Shubman finally looked at ishan. Yes, He can't look at ishan, in his eyes whenever he lies. He can see hint of pain in ishan's eyes, begging for the answer.

Shubman released himself from ishan's grip and said, "don't come too close, ishan. I can't control myself around you. I don't want to hurt you. Everything right now is so overwhelming.." he was cut by kiss from ishan.

Here is the very short update for you guys.
I'll write smut in next chapter for making it up for you
So sorry guys for not updating. I got busy in clg and office work. Thanks to joons_sexy_nipple for spamming the comment section and reminding me about I've story to update.

Currently I don't know where this storyline is going.I'm just writing with the flow.

Hope y'all like this <3