Chapter 13 (M)

Ishan and aditi decided to head back to hotel, as it was already late. They got into taxi. Both were still chitchatting about different things. Ishan has decided he will not spoil his friendship with Aditi. Aditi don't deserve this, nor him. They are better being eachother bestfriends. And he will talk things out with shubhman. He felt so relaxed now. They reached ishan's hotel. Her hotel was few minutes ahead from him.

She also got out of taxi to bid ishan bye. They hugged eachother. Ishan held her for good 20 seconds. She has done alot for him. They both pulled back from hug. And aditi said, "oops" ishan was confused. And immediately said, "Hi shubhman"

Ishan turned back, Shubhman was standing there, watching both of them. There was mixture of anger and sadness  in his eyes.

(Shubhman came here after seeing his and aditis picture on socials, boy is jealous ofc )

"I think I should go" exclaimed aditi and She gave ishan look of go and sort things and sat inside taxi.

shubhman didn't said anything and started walking away. Ishan held his hand. "It is not what you think, me and aditi are not a thing."

Shubhman's face relaxed hearing this. They both didn't said anything. Both didnt knew what to say. The air between them was awkward.

"Ab Aya hai toh chal kuch game vame khelte hai" ishan said, not knowing what he should say to make shubhman stay for night so he can talk with him.

"Haan" shubhman beamed showing his dimple smile. Ishan felt urge to poke his dimple.

They were walking towards ishan's room and suddenly shubhman's tummy made noise. Ishan laughed.

"Bhuk lagi hai toh bol na" they ordered some food on their way.

"Tu toh khake Aya hoga na restaurant mei aditi ke sath, fir itna kyu order kiya" Shubhman taunted.

"First of all, aditi aur Mei sirf frnd hai. Stop highlighting her name in any convo aur woh hotel ka khana bohot fika tha, kuch masta masaledar khane ka Mann kar raha hai"

"Khudki uske sath photos dekhi Twitter pe, kaise chipak chipak kar baithe the hotel Mei. Hug kya kar rahe the. Hass kya rahe the" Shubhman rolled his eyes.

"Tu jab sara ke sath hota hai tab Mei kuch bolta hu, uss din subhe tu joh uske sath tha tabhi meine kuch bola" ishan fighted back.

"Kab?", shubhman was confused.

"Kuch nahi chod yeh sab". "Nahi, tu clear kar kya bol raha hai."

Ishan said bitting his lips, "I remember what happened that night between us."

Shubhman eyes grew wide. "And I heard our conversation with sara, next morning" continued ishan.

"Fuck ishan, shit. I thought u didn't remembered anything. Shit, is that why you were ignoring me all the time. Fuck, why didn't you told me before. It is not what you think ishu. Sara caught us that day. And I don't want any rumors about us. You know how bad this thing can turn if it gets public. You know about the trolls. That's why I lied about it to sara. I didn't meant to hurt you or anything ishu" shubhman cupped his face.

"I'm so sorry if I hurted you. I thought you will hate me if you knew that I kissed you that day. I'm sorry about that too. See, I didn't want to ruin ur friendship, that's why I didn't brought up that topic."

Ishan was on the verge of crying. "And ishu, I don't love sara. I think it was just a mere attraction. I don't see my future with her but y..." they were interuppted by doorbell. It was room service. She has brought their dinner. Shubhman told her to keep it on table.