PLOT

So, let's start with Ishan and Shubhman are already bestfrnd (the chaotic and inseparable duo).

Characters-

Ishan has Aditi and Abhishek as his childhood friend (Aditi has crush on Ishan & maybe Ishan has too)

Sara (who has crush on Shubhman)

Shahneel (shubhman's sister) she ships Ishan with shubi XD

Ishan and Shubhman has been best frnds for years now. Everyone knows how they always stick to each other. Both can't stay away from each other for long time. Their family and friends are used to this now.

But Shubhman thinks something is changing between them lately; Ishan is now spending more time with Aditi than him. Its not a big deal, Shubhman thinks. Everyone has needs. This has happen someday. But why it is affecting him so much. Maybe he is not used to this. Staying with Ishan, spending time with him, playing games with him has become his habit.

Shubhman started missing Ishan, they haven't played their favourite video game in a while. Forget spending time, He has not seen Ishan from few days. They had meet on world cup finals and then Ishan had to leave for Australia series, and Shubhman was back home for some days. He even tried calling Ishan few times, but the boy was always busy in practice.

Shubhman started getting restless because of this. Is his bestfrnd ignoring him? No, Ishu can never do this. Maybe he is actually busy. So, he texted Ishan with heyy, call me once free and best of luck for the match, baby (okay. This was normal between them, calling each other with cute name)

That's it for todays update!

Hope you guys enjoy this 😊 we"ll meet on Monday

(p.s. I don't know where this story is going. I am just going with the flow, so if you guys have any idea or suggestions. Please drop them in the comment section. I will love to hear what you guys want. Jiski idea muje pasand aayi, they will get a shoutout. Keke. Btw, I was thinking ki lets make Ishan top, what you guys say?)