Chapter 7

Shubhman stopped seeing aditi in front of them. Ishan's whole attention was on getting down from shubhman's grip, he didn't noticed aditi.

Shubhman loosen his grip and ishan, now was able to get down. Ishan standing on his legs, still not noticing aditi's presence started blabbering curse words to shubhman.

"Pagal vagal hai saale, aise baacho jaise haarkate karna band karde"

There was no reply from shubhman. watching shubhman stare in one direction made him look There.

There stood shocked and ofcourse a angry aditi.

Okay so here, Mr. Kishan forgot that aditi was also present at stadium, cheering for him and they have decided to go out somewhere after match to celebrate their victory. But ishan has totally forgotten about her, he didn't even informed he was with shubhman.

Ishan felt guilty here. He went near aditi, he said he is sorry and he forgot about their date.

Aditi didn't replied and just walked out.

Ishan went after her.

Shubhman was watching this. He felt sorry for aditi, but somewhere in his heart, he felt happy that he made ishan forgot aditi. That ishan is still his.

But he wanted to spend more time with his ishan. But now aditi has spoiled his night. He felt jealous. If aditi had not disturbed them, he and ishan must be cuddling in their bed now.

He signed and started walking to exit of hotel, but ishan came. Okay thank god he is alone. That aditi is not with him, shubhman thought.

Ishan was looking sad though. But shubhman knew right how to cheer him up. He went towards ishan and asked him if he want to play video game with him.

Ishan's immediately cheered up hearing this. He nodded and took shubhman's hand.

Shubhman smirked knowing that things were working between them. He followed ishan to his room.

Ishan switched on the tv. And started the game. The both were lying on the bed and playing game.

It's been 3 hours they were continuous playing, suddenly ishan's tummy made noise showing he is hungry. They decided to call room service, ishan was craving for icecream. So they ordered icecream.

Ishan said he is tired playing game and suggested they should watch some movie and started browsing some movies. Shubhman teased him saying,  "do u want to watch some emotional animated Cartoon movie which will make you cry for next 2-3 hours ?"

Ishan remembered that night when he has insisted watching coco movie. Which had made him cry like a baby.

He smiled recalling the night, how shubhman consoled him. And how after that they slept cuddling with eachother.

Ishan said, "isbaar tu movie select karega" and handed over the remote to shubhman

After a whole decade of scrolling through the movie list shubhman decided to watch some horror movie, knowing how scared ishan is. And he knows ishan will cling to him as he is a scared baby.

Shubhman bohot naughtt horela hai XD

After noticing that shubhman has selected some horror movie, ishan said, "mujhe ni dekhni yeh movie"
(I don't want to watch this movie)

"But tune toh Bola tha ki Mei joh bolunga woh dekhenge", replied shubhman.
(You had said before that we will watch whatever I will decide)

"Muje pata hai tu yeh sab jaan bhujke kar raha hai. Janede laga tu picture. Mei nahi darta', ishan complained.

Shubhman giggled watching ishan like this. He looked so cute.

Shubhman clicked on the play button. The movie started.

The movie was too scary. Ishan was trying hard not to scream or close his eyes. Shubhman was taking glances at him as ishan has not reacted or shouted as he usually does. Ishan didn't even clinged to him.

There was a scene in movie where the possesed lady was thrown out of the house and she was continuosly Ringing the door Bell. After some time there was dead silence in the movie.

And suddenly their room's Bell rang. And ishan who was already controlling himself, legit jumped on shubhman.

He hugged him chanting hanuman chalisa.
Okay guys, I wanted to make this romantic but ishan wants to pray. So let I'll let him do whatever.

Shubhman was dying put of laughter. He said it must be room service. They ordered some food few minutes ago. But ishan was not letting him go.

Shubhman was trying to get rid of ishan to open the door. But ishan was holding him so tightly. He somehow managed to reach the door with ishan literally on his body.

Shubhman asked ishan to open his eyes to see through screen that its just a room service.

Ishan still didn't listened to him. So he opened the door just like that. The room service entered their room, and served food. He was trying so hard not to laugh.

Once the room service was out of their room, shubhman threw ishan on the bed and said, "bhai Kitna embarass kardiya, bass hogyi ye movie. Chal ye khana kha le aur so jaa.. mei nikalta hu."

But ishan denied. He said he can't sleep alone now. And its his fault. So he should sleep with him now.

Shubhman can't deny his cute puppy now. So he decided to stay. Theu both ate the meal and tried to sleep. But ishan was not letting him sleep. He was loudly chanting God's name. Shubhman hushed him and said chup chap soo ja warna Mei chala jaunga.

Ishan tried to sleep. Both of them were asleep now. But after sometime ishan started talking in his sleep that, "darwaja Matt khol, darwaja Matt khol. Chudail hai bahar"

Shubhman woke up hearing ishan's blabbering

It seemed like he was having a nightmare. Shubhman tried to woke him up but ishan just hugged him in his sleep and said shubi mujhe chod ke Matt jana. And went back to sleep.

The scared look on ishan's face turned into clamness after shubhman hold him back. They both went to sleep just like that holding onto eachother.

That's it for today's update. Hope y'all enjoyed this.

P.s. I wrote this in half hour. So excuse me if there are any mistake.
Love y'all.