Chapter 9

Updating today coz there will be no update tomorrow 😶‍🌫️

This chapter is going to be Lil bit spicy. So babies already have some holy water

Ishan was stunned by this sudden action of shubhman. He didn't kissed him back. He was just too shocked to even react to what has just happened.

Yes, He liked shubhman. But he didn't knew his feelings were ever gonna reciprocate. He has never even imagine shubhman liking him back. Never in his dreams.

Shubhman pulled back saying, "don't you like me, baby?" With cute puppy eyes.

Ishan tried not to look at him. He can melt at any point looking at those doe eyes.

He is just to drunk, he doesn't even know what he is doing now, Ishan tried to explain himself. But shubhman was not helping him in this. Shubhman took his face in his hands and told ishan to look at him.

Ishan not having any other option, looked into shubhman's eyes. Now ishan was not able to control himself anymore, he kissed him back. This time, the kiss was like hungry one, like they were holding this from so long. They both pulled back for the some air.

Shubhman's hands slide down to hold his waist. Perfect. Perfect how his waist fits in his hands. Suddenly the air around them became hot. Then they both leaned towards eachother.

Both were looking at eachother. Their heartbeat fast. Shubhman pressed his body against him. He cupped the back of ishan's head and kissed him again.

The kiss was wild, wet and open mouthed. Ishan was able to taste the alcohol shubhman had. It was so intense that it made ishan lose his balance. Shubhman held him tight by his waist.

Shubhman again pulled back, and asked him in the sexiest husky voice he has ever heard, "you want this right?"

Ishan didn't replied and just closed his eyes giving his content.

Shubhman said they should go to their room as this place is risky and anyone can walk into them. The way to their hotel room was longer than they ever thought.

As soon as they entered the room, shubhman picked ishan up and pinned his against the wall. Ishan's both legs were wrapped around him. They started making out there.

(I don't want to go in detail about this 🫣..they didn't had sex. It was just a hot makeout)

Ishan woke up alone in the room, next morning, his head was hurting too much. He tried remembering last night. He smiled recalling their encounter. He never thought he and shubhman can be a thing. But now, he was too much happy.

But where is shubhman? He thought.

He tried looking for him in bathroom. But he was no where to found. He got out of their room looking for shubhman.

He walked through the passage of their rooms. He was going to turn when he saw shubhman with sara. Shubhman was holding her. It was clear she was angry on him. And shubhman was trying to calm her down.

Ishan tried to get close to them, so that he can hear them clearly.

"Sara, it's not like what you think, we are just friends" said shubhman.

"So bestfriends kiss eachother right, see shubhman I'm not interested in what you guys have. It's just that if you already had something with ishan, then you shouldn't have gave me hope.", sara replied.

"Trust me sara, it's not like. I'm not gay. We don't have anything between us. It was just a dare.", shubhman lied.

Sara looked confused. Like she was not digesting what shubhman was saying.

Shubhman tried hard to continue his story, "you know rohit bhai and everyone, how they are always pulling pranks. They dared us to kiss each other. And we were already drunk too much last night. I barely remembered what I did"

Sara said, "what about ishan then? Are you sure he don't feel anything for you?"

"Ofcourse not yaar, we are just friends, I can tell u he must have forgotten about last night. He doesn't remember anything once he is drunk." Shubhman laughed.

Sara look somewhat satisfied now. They both hugged eachother and said goodbye.

Ishan was broken hearing this. He thought shubhman really felt something for him. He was shattered.

He ran towards his room crying, not controlling his emotions.

He was entering his room, but Abhishek saw him. Abhishek tried to stop him but ishan said he will talk to him later.

Ishan locked himself in bathroom and started crying. He saw his reflection in mirror. There were hickeys on his neck from last night. He traced them with his fingers.

He now hated shubhman. He didn't even want to see his face now. He got out of the bathroom and started packing his bags.

He was just getting out of room when Abhishek stopped him to ask what happened.

Ishan said nothing and told him he don't want to talk with anyone right now. But Abhishek didn't listened to him and said, "I'll not let you go until you tell me what's going on"

Ishan tried to get out from there. But Abhishek was blocking his way. In his attempt to be free from there, his scarf which was wrapped around his neck fell to the ground.

The hickes on his neck were visible now.

Abhishek gasped.

(I'm updating today instead of tomorrow because there will be no update for some days. I've too much office work. But I'll try to update on Saturday. Can't promise.

I wanted to finish this flashback Story in this chapter, but it is getting too long. So it will be finished in next chapter pakka.

Btw, what you guys think about this.

And most important, do you guys want me to write smut.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Love y'all. Byeee)