Chapter 16

Both got ready for the party. Shubman was wearing white satin shirt and black tight pants. He was checking himself in mirror. Ishan came out from shower only in towel wrapped around his hips.

Shubman was staring at him from mirror. Ok, the towel was hanging a Lil bit down perfect showing his v line. And Ishan bent toward the bed to get his clothes. Ok his ass his pretty perfect too, noted shubman.

He shooked himself from his thoughts. This is probably not something he should think about his bestfriend.

He started fixing his clothes again. Something was not right in his outfit. Something was missing, he thought.

He asked ishan how he is looking.

Ishan took a look at him for good one minute and frowned his eyebrow.

Ishan walked towards shubman, he came so close to him that there was only a little bit chance for air to come between them.

He can smell his shampoo in ishan's hair, ishan prolly has used his favourite branded shampoo which he don't let anyone touch it. He can even feel the warmth of ishan's body.

Ishan grabbed his collar to pull him down (ofc coz of their height difference).... and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Shubman felt his heart skipped a beat. He was unable to breathe.

But ishan only unbuttoned his first 3 button and fixed his shirt.

"Abh acha lagg raha hai", said ishan. "Aur rukh" added ishan.

He removed the silver chain from his neck and put it on shubman. "Abh toh ekdum hot" and winked at him. "Ladkiya pagal hone wali hai lagta hai aaj" laughed Ishan.

Ishan got back to the bed, to his clothes to get dressed. Shubman was still standing their processing everything, which just happened. His brain has stopped working.

Fuck, why suddenly ishan has started affecting him so much. Is he really in love with him? No, no he can't be in love with his best friend. And this is not right. He can't do this to ishan. He can't lose him. He remembered the days when ishan was ignoring him because of that night. He can't risk their friendship.

"Abh kya aise hi khada rehna hai tuje, hatt jaa mirror ke yaha se." Ishan brought him back to reality.

"Aree sorry sorry" shubman smiled sleepishly.

"Btw I am going to party, I am already ready.. tera huwa toh aaja" shubman added. He right now doesn't want to stay near ishan. He wants to clear his thought. Maybe he should talk with his fire brigade - ofcourse his sister shaneel.

Before ishan can reply he ran out from the room. ( how one can be so so stuborn)

Ishan was left confused. It's so strange. Shubman and him always go to party together. He thought he will ask shubman later about this. He has been acting strange from past 2-3 days.

Ishan got ready and left the room to go to rooftop where the party was to be held. He was already late. He was confused about the clothes to wear. Normally he would ask shubman, but the boy was not even picking his call. Ishan was so furious. Shubman is going to face his wrath.

Ishan reached to the rooftop. Music was already playing. Some people were already on the dance floor. His eyes automatically started searching for shubman. He was no where to be found.

He spotted mahi bhai with sakshi bhabhi, he started walking towards them. he grabbed a drink on the way. He greeted both of them, virat bhaiya joined them soon, hugging both of them. He seemed pretty wasted. He saw siraj and hardik smiling from far, watching them. Okay so hardik bhaiya was behind this.

He excused himself from the trio. Virat bhaiya has already started crying hugging mahi bhai, on missing their days together. It was getting pretty chaotic. But it was fun to watch virat bhaiya like this.

Ishan went towards hardik and siraj, shami bhai has joined them too.

"Ishan tera boyfriend kaha hai?" Teased hardik.
(Where is your boyfriend, Ishan?)

"Muje kya pata? Meine kya teka liya hai uska", ishan chripped out.
(I don't know, I'm not his secretary to know about his whereabouts)

"Lagta hai miya bibi Mei jhagda ho gaya", added shami.
(I think husband and wife have been quarrelling)

Ishan rolled his eyes on them, taking a sip from his glass. Thinking where shubman must be.

"Par isme Se miya kon, biwi kon?" Asked siraj.

Everyone on the table started laughing, ishan gave him a deathly stare. Siraj signed shuting his mouth with a finger on his lips.

"I think shubman is miya", teased hardik. "Nahi nahi, humare ishan ko Kam Matt samjo.. bhai ne bohot run mare hai maidan pe" added shami.

Ishan left them and walked towards the bar, to get more drink.
.
.
.
That's it for today's update. I'll try to update tomorrow too. I literally wrote this while travelling in train. Heheh

Hope y'all like this <3

My exams are finished now. So, There will be regular updates 🫣