Chapter 8

It was 10 in the morning and still our love birds were sleeping clinging to eachother.

Shubhman woke up after sometime. But he didn't move. How can he? Ishan was lying right on top of him. Both of his hands were holding him tightly so he can't go anywhere.

Ishan looked so cute and adorable like this. It was another thing that ishan was drooling and has ruined shubhman's shirt. But still the view was appealing.

Shubhman thought he would like to woke up everyday like this. With ishan snuggling onto him.

He was staring at ishan for too long that he didn't realised ishan has started waking up. He panicked not knowing what to do and closed his eyes shut, pretending to be asleep.

Ishan yawned and got up from shubhman and rolled to another side of bed. Still in half sleep, he walked towards the bathroom. Shubhman was watching this quietly.

Ishan, still sleepy on his way to bathroom bumped his head on the wall. Shubhman bursted out laughing. Ishan started cursing the wall. And then started cursing shubhman.

Ishan threw the box which was next to him on the table towards shubhman.

"Abh toh tu gaya", ishan said.

Shubhman tried to get up from the bed but cried in pain, "ouch"

"Chal be, natak karna band kar", ishan said.

"Natak nahi kar raha, joh tu raat bhar mere upar soya hai na uske wajha se ye huwa hai."

Ishan felt embarassed due to this and shubhman realising what he just said, tried to change the topic by saying he will leave now as he wants to get fresh and don't have clothes here. So he just rushed out of the room.

Ishan just sat on bed and checked his phone.

There were many missed calls from aditi. God! He has again forgotten about aditi. He tried calling her but she was not picking his calls now.

What he has done, he thought. He just ruined his own plan. He had decided to ignore shubhman and spend more time with Aditi but look what he has done.

He signed.

Why it is so difficult for him to ignore shubhman, why he can't control his feelings! Why does he still care about shubhman After that night. His head started spinning. He just fell on the bed remembering that night.

It was world cup finals night. India has won the world cup. Okay guys let my delulu heart imagine this T-T.

Everyone were celebrating their victory. Finally finally after so much hardwork and sacrifice, they have won the cup. It was an emotion for all. Not just for them, but for entire nation.

They decided to celebrate this Achievement. All boys were spoiled after drinking too much. Even shubhman was drinking like There is no tomorrow. Ishan was just tipsy, he has not drunk much.

Everyone started dancing. Virat and rohit bhaiya were dancing like crazy. Virat bhai was doing some antic dance steps and rest of the guys were mimicing him. The sight was to be hold of.

Ishan and shubhman were standing away from another people, enjoying eachothers company, talking about things. Okay, so mostly ishan was talking as shubhman was pretty much drunk and ishan was busy telling him how once he got punished in his school for his antic.

Sara was present at the party too. Everyone in their team knows shubhman has crush on sara. But little did they All know shubhman has started liking ishan. Its just that he is not accepting his feelings. He thinks he can't be gay !

On spotting her, ishan said, "jaa Jake hello bolke aa, kya pata aaj bhav degi tuje"
(You should say hello to her)

But shubhman was too much drunk and now he didn't cared about sara, his All attention was on ishan.

"Janede usko tu bol", said shubhman.

So ishan continued his story. He was not even focusing on what ishan was saying. He was just looking at him. Staring at him.

Ishan was looking like a meal to him tonight. Too much alcohol, shubhman thought. He tried not to think like this about his bestfriend but it was hard to control coz ishan was looking too sexy.

Sara,on the another hand wanted to talk to shubhman so she started walking towards them.

She was just going to call shubhman's name. But at the same time, shubhman has pulled ishan into a kiss.

🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

Okay that's it for today's update. Hope you guys enjoy this. I'm keeping this short as I don't have much time, I wanted to complete this story but time nahi hai.. it's okay meet u guys in next update.

Next update will be longer pakkaaa.

Btw, I'll like to hear from you guys about how the story is going. Are you liking this or not?