Chapter 1

Okay, so players are not allowed to use mobiles or check social media before match (ofc so that they are focused on just game). Ishan didn't saw Shubhman's text. The match went quite good for them. Ishan scored 58 in 39 balls. India did the fantastic opening of the series by winning the First match against Australia.

After the Match was over, the players celebrated their victory and Ishan checked his phone. He saw Shubi's text. A smile appeared on his face, but suddenly it disappeared. He just replied with smiley emoji and a thank you! Immediately Shubhman replied asking about how he was? And some miss you text. Shubhman even sent a cute pouty selfie asking if he is ignoring him? Shubhman later asked if he is free tonight, then they can have a video chat. It's been days they had a proper convo. Ishan said he was tried and he wanted to rest. Shubhman felt something strange with Ishan's tone, but thought he must be tired so he sends Good Night Ishu

Ishan has plans with Aditi tonight, He wanted to tell Shubhman about it. But for some reasons he can't. he reached the hotel room, took shower and came out to wear clothes. He was going through his luggage when he came across that blue printed shirt which Shubhman once stole from him. He even commented on the post asking back his shirt.

He remembers how their fans were going gaga over this. He was smiling remembering their past interactions, how they used to prank other players, how they used to cuddle. How Ishan can't go a single minute without Shubhman. But his smile immediately fades away remembering what happened that night. He quickly wore another shirt, and got out of his room without checking himself in the mirror.

Aditi was waiting for him in the hotel lobby. They both got into their car for their date together!

Okay so that's it for another update! Hope you guys like this. If there are any suggestions feel free to comment!

Next update will be longer. I wanted to have some suspended so ending this here

BTW, DID YOU GUYS SAW ISHAN'S COMMENT ON SHUBHMAN'S IG POST ASKING FOR PC !!!!! bestfrnds goals 🤌🏻🤧❤️ They are so cute.

See you guys on Wednesday 🫶🏻