Chapter 10

Okay I will finish flashback in this chapter promise.

Ishan told everything to abhishek. What happened between him and shubhman last night, all the things shubhman said to him, and now the conversation with sara.

Abhishek felt sorry for ishan. He tried calming him down as ishan has started crying. He told ishan he can stay with him instead of going to his own house.

Bit ishan denied as he has to play again for their Australia series and he want rest.

Abhishek didn't forced him more. He dropped ishan to airport.

After this, ishan has started ignoring shubhman.
.
.
.
Shubhman's pov-

He woke up to the view of ishan sleeping peacefully on his chest. It looked like a dream to shubhman. Having the man of his dream like this.

Wait, what! Shubhman tried to shook himself from his train of thoughts.

This cannot be real. Why he and ishan are lying on the bed half naked? He thought.

He tried remembering what he did last night.

Fuck! , he signed.

Ishan will hate him for this, he thought. What he has done. But shubhman remembered how ishan forgets everything when he is drunk.

So he tried getting up from bed. Ishan was holding on to him tightly, he somehow managed to free himself from ishan.

He quickly got dressed and got out from the room. He didn't knew what to do in this situation so he thought of calling shaneel.

He was walking in the corridor, when he came across sara. He said hello to her. But she ignore him, giving him a look and started walking past him, he held her hand asking what happened, sara is not like this, he thought.

"I don't like talking to the people who lie to my face"

"But what happened, sara" Shubhman asked her as he was confused why she is treating him like this.

"Please shubhman, you should stop playing around."

"Sara, can u be clear. I'm really not getting anything you are saying"

"First of all, stop acting shubhman, I know about you and ishan now. I saw you guys yesterday at party."

Shubhman's jaw dropped hearing this. Shit this can't happen. He can't let people think something bad about him and ishan. If this news got out, they both will face backlash from everyone. And this is not ishan's mistake. Whatever happened yesterday was because of him. He kissed ishan. He can't risk ishan's career and image.

What Will ishan think of him. He was snapped out of his thoughts by sara.

He thought of an excuse and lied to sara that it was a dare. Somehow sara listened to him. He said bye to her and went to lobby to talk with his sister.

He called shaneel. Shaneel was quick to answer his call. She congratulated him on winning the world cup. But shubhman cut her by saying he fucked up this time.

Shaneel asked, "what happened?"
He told her everything. Shaneel scolded her brother first for leaving ishan alone this morning, what if he remembers everything.

Shubhman said laughing, the chance of that are zero. He never ever remembers anything.
Shaneel signed. She made him realise how wrong he is in this and he should probably talk things out with ishan and tell him about his feelings. Shubhman again, denied his feelings saying he doesn't like ishan like that and he is not gay.

Now, shaneel got angry. She gave him a good one hour lecture on reasons why shubhman is in love with ishan and everyone can see it expect him. Shubhman being stuborn, still didn't accept this. Annoyed by shubhman, shaneel told him to play rapid five round with her.

Shubhman said, "this is not time for ur stupid games yaar, mere life Mei itne problems hai aur tujhe game ki padi hai"

Shaneel insisted him to play. She said it will help him to clear his confusion. so she started asking him questions and told him to answer in just one word.

Shaneel asked him, "ishan achha lagta hai tumhe, like handsome hai?". Shubhman quickly said yes, He is!

Shaneel asked next, "jab pass hota hai tab acha lagta hai, durr hone par bura lagta hai?". Shubhman frowned on thinking ishan and him not staying together and replied yess.

"Matlab acha lagta hai, fiqra hoti hai uski?, shubhman said yess.

Shaneel asked, "apne aap se jyada?" Shubhman replied haa toh.

"Matlab pyaar karte ho usse?" and shubhman immediately said haa karta hu.

And shaneel smiled. Shubhman replayed what he just said. He realised he loves ishan. And he can't just keep denying it.

He started crying. Shaneel asked him why he is crying. It is good that his confusion is clear now. He replied, " I can't love him, yaar. I can't have feelings for him, he is my bestfriend. "

Shaneel said, "are baba, why are you taking so much stress. You just said he is  your bestfriend, he will understand you. And what if he likes you too" shaneel teased him.

"No way, he doesn't feel anything for me."

"Dude, have you seen ishman honeyfarming videos on youtube?" Shaneel said. Shubhman was confused. He knows some fans ship them together but he was unaware of this thing.

"Wait, I'll send you some links" shaneel said smiling hanging up the phone.

That's it for today's update. I wanted to write more, but I've some office work.
Btw, happy new year guys. Hope this year bring y'all joy and happiness.

Btw... pray karo mera boss jara mujhe extra Kam na de.. so I can update on time