Chapter 5

Shubhman woke up in morning. he checked his phone to see that whatever happened last night was not a dream. he then opened their ICT groupchat. he saw ishan has read all the messages. yet there was no response from him. he called ishan.

This time ishan picked up his call. as soon as ishan said hello. shubhman started firing questions on him. but there was no answer from another side. ishan was just silent. this irritated shubhman. he said, “ab kyu chup hai! bol na”

Ishan replied saying he will call him later and now his head his hurting. shubhman was just left speechless. ishan hung up the call.

Is this his ishan, shubhman thought. ishan didnt used to keep a single thing from him. shubhman knows everything about him, from his favourite ice cream flavour, what he wants after a heavy cricket practice, which type of songs he listens to, who is his favourite actor, which movies make him cry, everything!! even how many pairs of underwears he has.

okay don’t ask me how shubhman knows this, its just he knows. hehehe

what has he done to expect this behaviour from his bestfriend.

He called shaneel. he told her that he called ishan and ishan didnt even spoke clearly to him. he asked her if he should still go to bangalore to meet him.

Shaneel di insisted that he should go. maybe ishan is in some problem.
so shubhman got ready for bangalore. he checked out from his hotel in mumbai. he dressed casually with black joggers, covered his face with mask so that paps don’t recognize him. he boarded the flight. all this doesn’t feel good. ishan ignoring him like this. his new feelings for ishan. this all was affecting shubhman. he thought how he is not complete without ishan. how much ishan affected him. how he became restless without ishan.  this only means one  thing - that this is not just a attraction or crush. he loves ishan and he can’t live without ishan.

he thought after all this air is cleared between them. he will confess his feelings to ishan. but then he remembered the pictures of aditi and ishan. no, he cant confess his feelings to ishan. what if ishan doesn’t accept him. what if ishan thinks of him as gross, he started thinking of every possibility of ishan disowning him.

He just told his mind to stop thinking much and tried to sleep.

That's it for todays update

Hope you guys enjoyed it !