Chapter 12

Aditi pushed ishan, "this is not right yaar, this will just ruin our friendship and we both know you will never be able to love me. Just accept the fact ishu, why are you doing this? Why are you torturing both of us."

Ishan couldn't control his emotions, tears started rolling down his checks. Aditi hugged him, she tried calming him down.

She took him inside the hotel, made him seat and after ishan has somewhat normal. She asked her about what is really bothering him and why he is doing this. Ishan told her everything, what he felt for shubhman and what happened between them.

She hugged ishan again, rubbing his back. The air was now cool between them. She ordered some food for them and said, "Dude tujhe toh ladkiya pasand v nahi hai aur muje date karne nikla tha"

"Aisa nahi hai yr Aditi, muje baki ladke nahi pasand, sirf shubhman.. " and he stopped there.
(Its not like that, aditi, I don't like other boys, I like shubhman only)

"Acha bachu, kuch b Matt bakk. Just accept yourself yaar. I'm not judging you, and no one else will" ishan smiled knowing he has someone by his side.
(Stop bullshiting, and accept yourself)

"BTW, are you sure shubhman doesnot like you?"

"No way yaar, I clearly heard what he said to sara, and he loves sara, everyone know this", explained ishan.

"Haa, but dude he kissed you, no one kiss anyone without anything. And i know shubhman is not that type of guy. Maybe you should try talking to him", suggested aditi.

"No way, what I'm going to talk. Heyy, I know you kissed me that night and we kinda fucked or maybe made out with eachother, wanna talk about that", exclaimed ishan.

Aditi started laughing on this. "Ishan yaar, not like this. Just talk it normally, like you guys do"

"Its not that easy, and I'm going to ignore him, you know"

"I saw how you ignored him yesterday" teased aditi.

"OKAY NOW STOP THIS TOPIC NOW"

"But you are going to talk with him about this, and if he doesn't like you back, Chances of which are very less. There are many hot guys in this world."

"Stop it aditi", ishan tried to shut her mouth by feeding her food,which has just arrived.

They continued doing their antics. Little did they knew they were getting papped.

And again, the social media sites were filled with their pictures and now aditi's face was clearly visible.

A short update for you guys, coz I love you ❌️
Because some people were eating water and attempting suicide by jumping from bed ✅️

There will be an update tomorrow too 😚 so enjoy....

If this chapter gets around 80- 100 votes.. there will be smut in next chapter 🫡😶‍🌫️