Chapter 20

Chanyeol walk hastily to Baekhyun as he saw the petite boy bring many books on his hand.

"Here, let me help you."Chanyeol said gently then grab some of the books and put it on his hands. Baekhyun blushed then mumbled a small 'thanks'.

They walk to their classroom with some chat. Some boys look at them questioningly.

Some of them greet them. Half flirting, especially to Chanyeol who being cold all this time.

"Good morning, Yeol!"one of the boy pat his shoulder with friendly way.

"Morning."Chanyeol just replied the boy like that then turn his face back to Baekhyun. They laugh again like nothing happened before.

Baekhyun somehow happy because Chanyeol just show his smile, even laugh just to him. Not the others.
===
"YESSS! YOU'RE FINALLY MOVING!"Chanyeol shout cheerfully as he clean the sweat that flow from his forehead.

He just helped Baekhyun to move to his mansion.

And Baekhyun finally left his apartment. So he don't need to pay again. Actually it's really help him a lot, since his family on their hard time with their business.

"Yeah. Thanks for helping me, Yeol."Baekhyun smile weakly, maybe he tired because of moving today.

"No problemo~"Chanyeol said with a huge smile.

They hug each other, although sweat already flow from their body.

"Just go to bath. I will make the dinner."Chanyeol said, patted his head.

Baekhyun hold him, "No, don't. You're too tired. We're too tired. Just order something."

Chanyeol smile, "You really understand me, eh?"

Baekhyun blush, "Yea, because you're my boyfriend.."

Chanyeol chuckled. "Okay i'm going to bath in my room. You just use that one."he pointed a huge bathroom near the living room before insert his bedroom.
===
"Ya! Where are you going?"Baekhyun shout as he read a novel, and then suddenly he saw Chanyeol already in a nice suit to go somewhere.

He felt disappoint because Chanyeol not invite to go with him.

"I want to go somewhere."he said, looking down to his clothes.

"And you're not invite me?! Okay then."Baekhyun continue his reading session.

Chanyeol chuckled then sit beside him. "Of course, you're my boyfie. I just want to tease you. Come on let's change."

Baekhyun mood lighten up. "Where are we going?"he said with a cheerful smile.

"Secret."Chanyeol give him a mysterious smile.

Not wasting more time, Baekhyun hummed while closing his novel, then walking upstairs, get ready to go somewhere with his beloved boyfie.
===
"Ugh why you close my eyes with such a handkerchief."Baekhyun grumbled as Chanyeol help him to go out from the car.

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol's chuckle.

"You'll see."Chanyeol said with wide grin.

When they already arrive, Chanyeol release his handkerchief from Baekhyun's eyes slowly.

"Open your eyes. Slowly."Chanyeol command him gently.

Baekhyun did so and gasp at the view in front of him.

It's a beach. A beautiful beach.

Chanyeol grip his hand into Baekhyun's and lead Baekhyun to the place that he already prepare.

Baekhyun almost cry when he saw a white table with two white chairs, and around it theres so many beautiful red roses. On the table, theres already has many delicious foods. The red roses also decorate the pathway.

Baekhyun cover his mouth with his both hand, afraid Chanyeol will heard his sobs.

"Hey, are you okay?"Chanyeol tap his shoulder softly, lift Baekhyun's chin up with his index finger.

Baekhyun can't hold it anymore. He cry then hug Chanyeol as tight as he can.

In his entire life, no one really care about him. No one really love him this much. He's now felt safe. He's now felt being loved by someone.

"Sshh.. I do this for you. Please don't cry. You hate it, eh?"Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck.

Baekhyun look up, the eyeliner that he use look horrible because he just cry before. "No Chanyeol. I love it."he said it then erase his tears with the handkerchief that earlier Chanyeol use to cover his eyes.

Chanyeol softly lead him to the chair. Baekhyun sit on it with touched heart.

"Thanks, Yeol. I don't know you will bring me to such beautiful place like this."he chuckled a bit.

Chanyeol smile, "Really? Oh and.. am i your first?"he ask hesitantly.

Baekhyun nodded, "You're my first and last."

Chanyeol mumbled 'aww' before kissing Baekhyun sweetly on the lips.
===
A/N : I just got home and then i hastily typed this... for all of you. Lolololol.
And by the way..
One more update and it's done:'((
I'll miss you guys and this story:(
Thanks for all this time who gimme such beautiful comments and votes♡
I love you~ 사랑해~ 我爱你~