Chapter 18

Baekhyun wake up with fresh face and body. He walk towards his bathroom, forgetting about giant sleeping on his sofa.

He almost scream when he saw something move from his bed. But then he remember that Chanyeol was there.

He sigh in relief then keep walking while greeting the giant boy, "Morning, giant."

The 'giant' rub his eyes and yawn, "Giant?"he rise his eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah.. Because you look like one."he said with reddened cheek because he just realize that he just give Chanyeol a nick name.

Chanyeol chuckled, "Morning, Baek."Chanyeol walk towards him then ruffled his hair.

Baekhyun can't control his beating heart again when he heard Chanyeol deep and so damn sexy voice.

God.. Why my heart beating uncontrollabely?! Again?
===
"Good morning everyone. Today is the last day for NSO Day. So if you want to look for your class, we already put it on the school board."Luhan said while pointed at the huge board in front of the hall room.

"Okay, we will take photos together in front of school. After that you can enjoy your time in here, you can buy something in canteen, or read in library, or play in park. Do whatever you want, before tomorrow."Xiumin wink.

"Enjoy your time before busy with your school."Kris added with smirky face.
===
Baekhyun was walking on the park alone, after the photos session, he decided to sit at the park.

He walk towards it with ice cream on his hand when suddenly someone grab his hand and pull him.

He look up and found Chanyeol, "Hey."Baekhyun greet him with small smile.

"Hi."he said then lick Baekhyun's ice cream.

"Hey! My favorite strawberry ice cream!"Baekhyun pouted.

Chanyeol chuckled. The both of them sit on the bench, drowning on their own thoughts.

It's already the last day of NSO. What should i do? Chanyeol thought as he put his chin oh his palm.

It's the end of NSO. So, does it mean it's the end of the game too? Baekhyun thought as he lick the ice cream.

"So,"the both of them talk in unison.

"You first."they talk in unison again.

"Okay you first."Baekhyun chuckled.

Chanyeol chuckled before clear his throat awkwardly, "You.. remember about the game that we make 2 months ago?"

Baekhyun gulped then nodded slowly. "I-I thought-"

"You win this game."Chanyeol said, barely audible. Baekhyun look at him in shock.

"Did i?"Baekhyun smile widely, then his smile faded as he realize it. He blush hardly and look away. "I-I mean.. Y-You r-really-"

"Yes. I fall in love with you."Chanyeol look at his eyes firmly.

Baekhyun look back at him, he even can drown on that brown orbs.

"Y-You did?"Baekhyun said with reddened cheek. He can't control his beating heart.

Chanyeol nodded, still staring at Baek's eyes.

"B-But.. H-How if you win t-this game?"Baekhyun stutter, he even almost forget about the ice cream on his hand.

"What do you mean?"Chanyeol rise his left eyebrow.

"I-I mean.. How if i.. fall in love with you too?"Baekhyun look down, licking his ice cream.

Chanyeol look at him with unbelievement. "Then the two of us win this game."Chanyeol smirk.

"H-How about the p-punishment?"Baekhyun asked, grip the ice cream tightly.

"Oh?"Chanyeol rise his eyebrow which is very handsome. "You still remember when the first time you fall in love with me?"

Baekhyun frowned, "Not really.. But i think.. When you visit my apartment."

Chanyeol widened his eyes, "Is it 5 days ago?"

"No no! W-When the first time you visit it.."Baekhyun lower down his head.

Chanyeol smirked, "Oh i see. When i meet you at the supermarket, right?"he smile.

Baekhyun nodded shyly.

"Well, me start fall in love with you when i spend my night in your apartment. When i lick-"

"Don't continue!"Baekhyun cover his ears with his both hands while blushing madly.

Chanyeol chuckled, "The point is, you fall in love with me first."

Baekhyun uncover his ears then crossed his arms, "So? What should i do?"

"Since you fall in love with me at the first place, but i fall in love with you too, you still be my maid and i will live with you."he said with glorious smirk.

"Oh my gosh.. I will live with you? Seriously?"Baekhyun rolled his eyes but still, inside he very happy.

"Yes."Chanyeol said, circling his hand around Baek's shoulder. Then he whisper something on Baekhyun's ear, "Be mine, Baekhyun."
===
A/N : *jump* ALMOST END! YEPPY~
*point at the media* please look at that too.. ugh i can't control my feels.
Thanks for who still keep your loyal to follow this lame story huhuㅠㅠ
Saranghae~