Chapter 15

"We're in funeral."

Baekhyun was about to shout on top of his lungs when Chanyeol's hand cover his mouth.

He then bite Chanyeol's hand unconsciously.

"Auch!"Chanyeol groaned and rubbed his hand.

Baekhyun eyes widened as he realize what he just did. "Shit! Sorry Yeol. It just.. reflex."he apologizing then check Chanyeol's hand.

"No no it's okay."Chanyeol look at him. "We need to find way out."he said.

Baekhyun look around then start to tense up again. He grab Chanyeol's shirt and buried his head on it.

Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun's head softly. And somehow Baekhyun have a soothing feeling in his heart.

"Come on, we must go back before morning."Chanyeol said softly.

Baekhyun nodded then they start to walk.

Most of the time both Baekhyun and Chanyeol almost tripped because of the graves.

Suddenly Baekhyun felt something grip his feet.

Baekhyun not dare to look down. He just tighten his grip on Chanyeol's shirt.

"Ch-Chanyeol... wh-what on my feet?"he whisper.

Chanyeol look down slowly with his horror eyes. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped when he saw what on Baekhyun's feet.

Baekhyun feel his body tense up to saw Chanyeol's expression. He dare himself to look under him.

"ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!"both Baekhyun and Chanyeol shout in unison. But Baekhyun is the dominant one.

What on Baekhyun's feet is.. a hand. A pale and cold hand grip on his feet.

"Get off from me!!"Baekhyun kick the hand away. But the hand keep tighten the grip that Baekhyun almost feel he have no feet anymore.

Chanyeol kneel down and help Baekhyun to release the hand that appear from under the ground.

Chanyeol gasp when touch the hand. That hand.. it felt really cold and the nails is way too long. He start shivering but still, he dare himself to release it.. for Baekhyun.

Finally he made it. The hand not grip on Baek's feet again. But the hand suddenly grab Chanyeol's hand who just release it and Chanyeol jump in shock.

"OH MY GOD! CHANYEOL!"Baekhyun shout while help Chanyeol who being dragged by the hand. The hand keep dragging Chanyeol to the ground. It seems that the hand want Chanyeol enter the ground.

Suddenly, another hands. I mean, there is sooo much hand appear from under the ground.

"AAKKKHH!"Chanyeol shout because his head hit the grave hardly because the hand keep dragging him.

Baekhyun feel tears formed on his eyes.

The another hands do their job; digging. Yup, they digging the ground.

"No no.. This is not going to happen.."Baekhyun comb his hair in frustration.

With all his might, he pulled Chanyeol and it finally succed. The both of them running away from the horror funeral.

Both of them panting and sweating because the earlier moment.

"Gosh, they're so scary."Chanyeol pant heavily.

Baekhyun almost cried but he held it. He don't want Chanyeol saw he cry this time.

They stare at their surroundings. It still dark and it's not familiar place at all.

"Great, we're lost."
===
In the other place, the boys start to entered the hall two by two.

After 1 and a half hours, the hall already full of boys. Except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Luhan start to worry. He walk around the hall room and sometime stare at the dark forest as if he stare it more longer, Baek and Yeol will appear.

"Where are they.."he keep wandering the dark forest.

"Lu.. What are you worrying about?"suddenly Xiumin approach him, make him jump a bit.

"Ah.. Baekhyun and Chanyeol not back yet."Luhan tiptoed a but as if it can help to search for Baek and Yeol.

"What?!"Xiumin seem shock. "All of the boys already here.. also the student council. And they're not here yet?"

Luhan nodded in frustration.

"Let's search them. I'm afraid something bad will happen to them."Luhan squeeze Xiumin's hand.

"No, we can't."Kris approach them with his cold face.

"Why?!"Xiumin and Luhan asked in unison.

"Because it's already dark, and you will get lost too. We will search tomorrow."Lay tapped Luhan's shoulder gently.

Luhan shook his head, "What if something bad happen to them? We can use flasli-"

"Luhan. We know. But if something bad happen to us too, it just the same right? Just pray that they will be okay."Lay calmly said.

Luhan sighed. "Okay."
===
"Is it a house?"Baekhyun sharpen his eyes to look at the glimpse of a house.

Chanyeol do the same as Baekhyun do and he's right. It's a house. A not-so-small but not-so-big one.

They walk towards it and knock the door hesitantly. While Chanyeol knocked it for about 3 or 5 times, Baekhyun just tighten his grip on Chanyeol's shirt. He even buried his head on Chanyeol's shirt. He afraid that the one who open the door is a freaking ghost.

"No one open the door."Chanyeol sighed heavily.

Baekhyun look up and suddenly he look at Chanyeol's head.

"YEOL! Your head is bleeding omg.."Baekhyun touch it gently and Chanyeol hissed. "Sorry sorry.."Baekhyun said while give him an apologetic smile.

"It's okay."Chanyeol smile gently.

"Omg.. Your head is bleeding. What to do what to do.."he mumbling.

He think and finally he got an idea. He already learn about biology thingy and it's kinda work now.

He look around and found a plant that can heal wound and injury. But it take time of course.

He pick the one of the leafs near the house and cover Chanyeol's head with it.

While Baekhyun cover it with his hand, Chanyeol just stare at his face.

He can't help his feeling again. He really fall in love with him.

"Done."Baekhyun smile softly. Suddenly he chuckle when saw Chanyeol's head.

"What?"Chanyeol asked, rise his right eyebrow.

"You're looks like a soldier."Baekhyun laughed.

Chanyeol touch his head and look at it. Baekhyun keep laughing and Chanyeol just smile at the view.

He's so cute.. How can be a boy looks really cute and so small omg.. he thought while smiling like crazy.

Finally they ended up sit in front of the house and just sleep there.

Baekhyun lean on Chanyeol's shoulder while Chanyeol rest his head on Baekhyun's head.

He kissed Baekhyun's soft hair the said, "Goodnight."before drifting to sleep.
===
A/N : :^)Hellow
How was it?;p
AND OH YEAH i just published 'EXO Ships One-Shot Story' you can request if you want(dm or write on comment/message board)
Thanks for still reading this freaky story.
Keep vote and comment!^^
Saranghae~