Chapter 5

Chanyeol woke up in sleepy face. He groan as he saw his alarm clock beside his bed.

"Argh! Why i must come at 9 in the night?! Shit!"Chanyeol said then rubbed his own eyes.

He stand up from his king size bed then grab the towel. But before he could insert his bathroom, suddenly his phone ringing.

He look at the screen then pick it up, "Yeobuseyeo, eomma?"

"Chanyeol-ah! How are you? Are you okay living alone like that? Do you need something? Do you need more big mansion? Do you need a maid-"

"Mom, i'm perfectly fine."Chanyeol sighed.

"You're not sleeping. It's already 12 here!"

"Mom, we even in different country kay. In Korea it still 9. Tell dad that he must enough rest, you too. Just do your jobs and go home safely. I must go now. Bye."Chanyeol hung up the phone before her mom even reply him.
===
Chanyeol walk towards the hall room. The hall room still quiet and maybe just 7-10 people fill the seats.

Suddenly he spot the boy that really annoying, noisy, girly, the boy that he hate the most, Byun Baekhyun.

He decided not to seat near him, but why his stupid long legs ended up sit behind him?!

Chanyeol you really an idiot.

Baekhyun just keep silent and do nothing. Because they're not able to bring phone and the other communication things, so they just play with they're flaslight. Including Baekhyun.

Baekhyun lead the off flaslight into his face, then he accidently turn it on and the lights hit his own eyes. He groan silently then rubbed his hurted eyes.

Chanyeol who watch it silently, laugh mentally. Omg this guy is really stupid! Haha lolololol!

"If you want to laugh, just laugh!"Baekhyun said to Chanyeol while rubbing his hurted eyes.

But Chanyeol didn't show his smile nor laugh, he just give him a smirk, "Such a stupid."

"Tch, whatever you idiot."Baekhyun said while rolling his eyes then look back at his flaslight. But this time the light did not hit his own eyes.

Chanyeol chuckled mentally, oh my god this guy is really cu- i mean stupid! Yeah stupid!

After about 10 minutes more, the seats almost full of the new student.

"Okay almost all of you already come. So we may start the search game now."Luhan said while look at his watch.

"Guys! Guys!"suddenly the Jongin guy called his group.

"What is it?"Tao seems so excited.

"I have a plan. Let's spreading!"

Chen rolled his eyes, "We already did yesterday."

"I mean, this time is the real one! We must improve our teamwork!"Kai said.

"Okay okay, i'm with Tao then!"Chen said then put his arm around Tao shoulder.

"I'm with D.O!"Baekhyun said then smile brightly that he never show to the others before.

D.O just smile awkwardly. He didn't used to new people.

"Okay then i'm with Sehun then."Kai elbow Sehun in friendly way. Kai suddenly remember that Chanyeol got no partner, "How about you, Chanyeol?"

"Alone."he said then walk away from them.

Kai just shook his head then they start to spreading.

Kai and Sehun search at the 3rd floor. Chen and Tao search at the 2nd floor.
And D.O and Baekhyun search at 1st floor because the both of them scared of the dark.