Chapter 7

Baekhyun walk towards the elevator with his hot cheek and woobly legs.

What's happening to me?! Baekhyun thought as he push the 27 button. He lives at 27th floor.

He put the plastics in his kitchen counter and start to place it into the refrigerator.

While waiting for his school time at 9 in night, he just make popcorn and watch a movie.

He really love a comedy show, so everytime he get stressed, it will be release by watching a comedy show.

Suddenly his phone ringing beside him.

He check the screen.

Unknown number.

"Who is it?"he ask himself then pick it up, "Yeobuseyeo?"

"Baekhyun,"he heard a really familiar voice. A deep and sexy voice, Chanyeol. He forgot to keep Chanyeol's number on his phone.

"Ch-Chanyeol, w-what is it?"he even stutter because he remember about Chanyeol being sweet this morning.

"I will pick you at 8.30 this night. We'll going to school together."

"WHAT?!"Baekhyun shock, he almost chocked his popcorn.

"Why you surprised? I passed your apartment when i want to go to school, so yeah.. we can go together. So you wouldn't afraid again."

DUG. Okay my heart, chill chill.. IT JUST A GAME OKAY.

"No, Chanyeol. You really nice,"ewh. "But i can go alone. So, bye."Baekhyun hung up the phone.

In the other line, Chanyeol groan.

"This time not really work, eh?"
===
Luhan, Kris, Xiumin, and also Lay gather in the hall room. Once they saw a panting Baekhyun insert the room, they staring at him with curiosity.

"Baekhyun, are you okay?"Luhan walk towards him.

"I-I'm *huff* perfectly fine *huff*"Baekhyun said, still out of breath.

"Why you panting and sweating like that?"

"Oh.. It just because.. I'm running."

Luhan furrow his eyebrow, "Why you running? It's still 8.30."

"Nah, it just.. I want to go here earlier sunbaenim.. hehe."he chuckled awkwardly.

Luhan raise his right eyebrow, "Don't call me sunbae thingy, just call me hyung okay."he wink then patted Baekhyun's shoulder.

He walk away from Baekhyun then join the student council again.

I'm running because i'm afraid Chanyeol would pick me. I don't want to fall in his trap! Baekhyun thoughtas he search for his seat.

"Luhan!"Xiumin called him. "Kris already know who locked Baekhyun and Chanyeol at the first day of the searching game."

Luhan eyes widened, "Who?"

"Kim Jong Suk."Kris said.

"What?! That guy with thick eyebrow and thin eyes?!"Luhan asked him.

Kris nodded. "After i ask him, he said that he locked them because he think that Chanyeol who only in that room. And he hate Chanyeol, because his parents are Chanyeol's parents enemy."

"Jongsuk's parents also have a company, eh?"Lay ask.

"Yes, and their parents are enemy. It's the reason why he lock them."

"Tch, such a pity."Luhan said while rolling his eyes.

After 20 minutes more, the seat already full of the new student.

"Since it's already 3rd day of searching game, you could gather to your group and talk about it."Lay announce then the groups start to gather around.

"Guys, change the formation."Jongin say like he is the leader of the group. "Me with D.O, Chen Sehun and Tao, and Baekhyun with Chanyeol."

"WHAT?!"both Baekhyun and Chanyeol said in unison.

"We don't have time to discuss about our partner. Me and D.O at the building next to this school, Chen Sehun and Tao at the first floor, and Chanyeol with Baekhyun search at the park behind the school!"Kai said then the all of them start spreading.

"Why you're not pick my call earlier? And i already wait for you like almost 30 minutes in front of your apartment!"

"Sorry but i don't need your ride."Baekhyun said while running to the park behind the school.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes then keep following Baekhyun.

Chanyeol search near the brambles and Baekhyun search near the trees.

"Did you find it, Chanyeol?"

"Not- AUCH!"Chanyeol drop his flaslight because the thorn of the brambles his hit hand.

"Chanyeol! Are you okay?"Baekhyun run towards Chanyeol.

Chanyeol hissed because the thron entered his own skin.

"Let me see your hand."Baekhyun grab Chanyeol's hand and check it.

Chanyeol felt Baekhyun's soft hand touch his. Chanyeol felt weird butterflies in his stomach. And his heart thumping like crazy.

"Oh my god! It's bleeding! Let's get you to sanitary room."Baekhyun pulled him.

"No, no need."

"But you may get infection! Come on!"Baekhyun pulled him and Chanyeol hust followed him.

Since it was night, so theres no nurse or doctor in sanitary room. So Baekhyun just search for the medicine.

"Chanyeol, let's get the thorn out first. This will hurt but after this you will be okay."Baekhyun smile, a real one.

Chanyeol who look at his smile, felt his heart beating abnormally and his cheek turn hot.

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?! IS MY BRAIN AND HEART BROKEN?!

Baekhyun start to pull the thorn out. Chanyeol hissed a bit and finally he made it.

Baekhyun pick the medicine and take care of Chanyeol's hand.

"Done~"Baekhyun hummed and smile to him.

Chanyeol can't breath normally when he saw Baekhyun sweet smile.

CAN YOU STOP SMILING?! YOUR SMILE IS UGLY. THAT'S WHY MY HEART IS NOT NORMAL!

Baekhyun look at Chanyeol reddened cheek, now look who fall into my trap.
===
A/N : CAN I DIE?! LIKE RIGHT NOW?!
LOOK AT THE MEDIA OMFG
I WANT TO CRYㅠㅠ
CHANBAEK IS SUPER DUPER REAL
THEY WANT ME DIE. NO, THEY WANT US TO DIE
AAAAAAA CHANBAEK ASDFGHJKL♡♥
JUST MARRIED ALREADY SHIT
OKAY I CAN'T CONTROL MA FEELS