Chapter 8

It's already the 6th day of the searching game, 61 medals already found by the new student.

Group 1 collect 11 medals. 7 bronze and 4 silver. Total points: 340.

Group 2 collect 21 medals. 14 bronze and 7 silver. Total points: 630.

Group 3 collect 9 medals. 4 bronze and 5 silver. Total points: 330.

Group 4 collect 20 medals. 8 bronze, 11 silver, and 1 gold. Total points: 810.

"We already have a report, and as for now, the group who at the first place is... group 4."

Group 4 start cheering.

Jongin is punching the air with happy expression. Sehun just smile. Chen is jumping around with Tao. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun squealing. And Chanyeol just clap his hand expressionless.

"Congrats, but it's not over yet, remember."Lay wink to them.

"Wew that Chanyeol guy really had no expression, eh?"Chen whisper to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun laugh at Chen's question, showing his cute eyesmile.

Chanyeol who see Baekhyun's cute laugh, felt his heart skip a bit.

No no no Chanyeol.. Stop being stupid!

"He never show his expression beside his smirk."Baekhyun said while mimicking Chanyeol's smirk to Chen. And Chen find it really cute.

"HAHAHA! Is that his smirk?! Omfg he look terrible, or may i say.. your face look terrible!"Chen start trolling around and laugh in front of his face.

Baekhyun pouted then hit Chen's arm lightly. Kyungsoo just smile at they're cuteness.

"Guys chill chill!"Kyungsoo remind them. Okay, now Kyungsoo Baekhyun and Chen already close to each others. But not that close. Not yet. "The game almost start!"

"Yaaaay~"Baekhyun squealed.

"Okay, we may start the game.. now!"

The boys start running and spreading. Since the 3rd day that Jongin tell them the formation, the formation still like that until the 10th day. And that's mean Baekhyun still with Chanyeol.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as Chanyeol follow behind him.

"Where are we going?"Chanyeol ask him.

"Maybe the storeroom of the school. It's at the 3rd floor. We never been there."Baekhyun said as the both of them start to walk upstairs.

Baekhyun felt shiver all over his body when he heard the cracking of the door at the 2nd floor.

"Ch-Chanyeol.. D-Did you hear that..?"

Chanyeol smirk as he saw Baekhyun cling into him. "Nope."

"Y-You really not h-hear that?"Baekhyun stutter and look around at the corridor.

"No. Don't worry, i'm here. Don't be afraid."Chanyeol said to him.

Baekhyun felt his heart skip a bit. But he keep remind himself that it just a game.

Chanyeol smirk when he felt Baekhyun's tiny grip on his uniform.

"C-Can we walk downstairs again...?"Baekhyun ask Chanyeol shyly.

Chanyeol laugh mentally. "Hey, we already in the middle of our way."

Baekhyun gulp and tighten his grip on Chanyeol's uniform. Chanyeol stare at the frightened Baekhyun.

He really tiny and small and fragile and cute- WAIT WHAT?! CUTE?! Okay i admit that i'm crazy and idiot right now.

They finally arrive at the storeroom of the school. Baekhyun keep stick into Chanyeol because of the weird voice earlier.

Chanyeol just smirk to see his reaction.

"Don't stick to me! Spreading and search for the medals!"Chanyeol said to him. Baekhyun gulp then nodded.

Chanyeol almost laugh to see his frightened face.

Baekhyun walk hesitantly at the right corner of the room.

And there he saw shining thing. He sparkled his eyes then pick the medals.

"Chanyeol i got it!"Baekhyun shout but no respond.

"Ch-Chanyeol..?"

Chanyeol who being called run downstairs and left him alone. Smirk build up on his handsome face as the shorter called his name from upstairs.

He don't care anymore and keep running downstairs, leaving the poor little boy up there. He really hate Baekhyun, he really hate him that make his heart thumping and his cheek turn hot. Is that count as hate? Yes, for Chanyeol is a yes.

Baekhyun look around to found Chanyeol. But Chanyeol no where to be found.

"Chanyeol! Where are you?!"Baekhyun start to panick. Althought the door not closed, but still, he afraid of the dark. And above all of that, he's alone now.

Tears start forming on his eyes. He grab the medal then put it on his pocket. He brave his self to walk downstairs all alone.

He turn on the flaslight but it suddenly fall and it's broken.

No.. No way.. Baekhyun gulp and tried to walk downstairs without the flaslight. He slowly walk and look around, afraid of the ghost might popped out in front of his face.

When he about to walk downstairs, he trip on something and he can't help but fall from the stairs.

And his vision become all black.
===
A/N : Chanyeol is mean eh:((
Lol thanks for your precious comment and vote♡
AND PLEASE LOOK AT THE MEDIA!
TOO MUCH CHANBAEK MOMENTS TOO HANDLE THIS DAY UGH.
At that pic Baekhyun want to grab his boyfriend hand asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwoui
Keep reading this creepy story~
Saranghae~