Chapter 19

A/N : WARNING!
Too much fluff! LOL enjoy~
===
"Is it really okay if i live here? I mean-"

"It's totally fine, Baek. Plus, i feel lonely if i'm alone here."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun now at Chanyeol's mansion. Baekhyun still gasp whenever he saw Chanyeol's mansion. It's so huge and luxurious.

The interior it simple but still. It looks luxurious.

"You clean all of this.. alone?"Baekhyun ask while stare at the ceiling.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder, "Yea, i perforce to do this honestly."

Baekhyun chuckled a bit. "So.. When will i move here?"

"Looks like someone really excited about this."Chanyeol smirk while circling his arm around the shorter's shoulder.

Baekhyun blushed then pulled away, "Whatever."he pouted. "I will not move then."

"Eyy don't be like that."Chanyeol put aegyo on his face. Baekhyun laugh.

"Okay okay, you giant."Baekhyun smile.

"How about today?!"suddenly Chanyeol said cheerfully.

"What?"Baekhyun frowned.

"You move here today! I will help you!"Chanyeol clapped.

Okay, Baekhyun now confuse. He never saw Chanyeol been so happy like this. He always look at the so-cold-and-poker Chanyeol. He always look his smile but never see him happy like this.

Baekhyun thought that he was lonely here, maybe it's the reason why Chanyeol cold all this time. He felt... lonely. Baekhyun feel pity for him.

And now he promise himself to make the giant keep smile and cheerful like this. His giant.

Baekhyun smile softly, "But, Yeol. Tomorrow we'll having a school. Plus, my things are so many. Especially eyeliner."Baekhyun said, barely audible when he said the last word.

Chanyeol eyes widened, "Eyeliner? For what?"he ask like it's the normal things to ask.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Duh, of course for my beautiful eyes."

"But i never saw you use-"

"I use it on my home, or going to mall. Wanna see?"Baekhyun grin widely.

Chanyeol put his fake poker face, "No thanks."

Baekhyun hit his arm lightly. And then the both of them laugh, forgetting about the sun almost dissapear from their sight.
===
"Thanks for today, giant."Baekhyun said shyly as he enter his apartment.

Chanyeol ruffled his hair before kiss his forehead sweetly, "Thanks too, my little puppy."he smile softly. "Thankyou.."he said in the middle of kissing the petite's boy hair.

"For what?"Baekhyun look up at him.

"For make me happy. For being exist in my life."Chanyeol said, whispering to him. He look at him firmly before said with his deep voice, "I love you."

Baekhyun felt his heart thumping like theres no tomorrow. He blush madly and felt like the world stop moving.

"I love you too, giant."Baekhyun tiptoed, and lean closer to him. He put his lips against the taller's. He circled his neck so he can deepen the kiss. At first Chanyeol was surprise, but then he kiss back and circled his arm around the shorter's waist.

They pull away, gasping for breath.

"Ugh why you so tall. It's hard to kiss-"

Chanyeol cutted Baekhyun's sentence with put his lips against the shorter's. "Then let just me who kiss you first."Chanyeol wink.

Baekhyun blush madly. "Arrgh, i want you to stay here but we have school tomorrow."Baekhyun groaned, while hugging the taller. He hid his face on Chanyeol's shirt. He even can smell Chanyeol's scent.

"You want me to stay? It's okay then. I will go home early in the morning."Chanyeol said, still hug the shorter's waist protectively.

Baekhyun look up, "No. No need. You know, we can meet tomorrow."he smile softly.

Chanyeol smile sweetly before waving his hand.
===
Chanyeol help Baekhyun to open the passanger door. He gesture to help him get out of the car.

"What a coincidence."Luhan greet them when he was about passed them.

"O-Ugh.. L-Luhan hyung. Hi, good morning."Baekhyun get out from Yeol's car as fast as he can.

"Morning, Baek. Morning, Chanyeol."Luhan smile sweetly to them. "So.. Did i miss something?"he smirk to the both of them.

"Uhm.. A-Actually-"

Chanyeol cut Baekhyun's sentence, "Yes. You miss something. Me and Baekhyun already official now."

Chanyeol put his poker face. Baekhyun lower down his head shyly. Luhan smirk devilishly.

"Yea, as what i told you during the NSO. You guys must be together someday. And this is it. This is the day. Congrats."Luhan shook they're hand while smile widely.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder and Baekhyun smile awkwardly.

"See you guys around. Bye~"Luhan waved his hand.
===
A/N : One chapter to go and then the epilogue. And then... BOOM!
It'll finish:> Thanks for your supports all this time *sniff*
Don't forget to gimme comment and vote~
Love you~ Saranghae~ Wo ai ni~