Chapter 12

Baekhyun felt his heart skip a bit, Ch-Chanyeol.. What did he said earlier?!?! No no no Baekhyun. It just the part of the game. Isn't it?

Baekhyun look away then went to the bathroom to wash his hot face.

He throw some fresh water to his face then look at the mirror. God.. My face is really hot! Arrghh why?!

Chanyeol just froze on his place. He doesn't realize that he just do that to Baekhyun. He really an idiot.

He walk towards the wall to see if it still rain or not.

And unfortunately it still rain. And the rain is more harder than before.

A sigh escape from Chanyeol's plump lips.

"Y-You can spend a n-night in here if you want."Baekhyun suddenly approach him.

Chanyeol felt excitement all over his body. But he just show his blank expression.

"But how-"

"You can sleep in my bed. I'm just sleep on the sofa."Baekhyun smile.

"No. Don't-"Chanyeol's sentence cutted by Baekhyun's.

"But you're my guest so don't worry-"and this time Chanyeol cutted it.

"I want to spend my night in here if i sleep on the sofa. If not i just go home now. Deal?"Chanyeol smirk.

Baekhyun sighed then shrugged his shoulder, "Okay then. I will make the sofa more comfortable."he said then walk towards his bedroom. Maybe to pick some blanket and pillow.

Chanyeol help him to settle the sofa so he can sleep on it.

Baekhyun smile when it's finish then said, "Is it really okay you sleep here?"

Chanyeol sighed then hold Baekhyun's shoulder with his both hand, "It's okay Baek, afterall i'm the guest here."he smile.

B-Baek..? Omg the way he call my name is so cute omfg omfg omfg..

Baekhyun melt saw that warm hearted smile. He then blush then nodded.

"O-Okay then."Baekhyun said, and when he about to walk towards his bedroom, Chanyeol grab his hand then pulled him.

And for Baekhyun's surprise, Chanyeol hug him. "Good night, Baek. Have a nice dream."he landed a sweet kiss on Baekhyun's cheek.

Baekhyun felt his heart thumping like crazy and he's blushing madly.

What is that mean?! He kiss me.. I mean.. He REALLY KISS ME?! And what that kiss mean?! Is he just play around or... he start to like me?

Chanyeol smile before laying on the sofa. Baekhyun walk rushly to his room before turning off the lights.

Chanyeol control yourself.. And WHY THE HECK YOU KISS HIM?! Am i... start to like him?
===
Baekhyun yawned as he heard his alarm clock ringing.

He look at the table beside his bed and saw the time, it's 7 in the morning.

Still have 2 hours before going to school.

He walk towards the kitchen when he saw something on his sofa.

And then he remember that Chanyeol was spent the night at his apartment.

He walk towards him and patted his shoulder gently, "Hey, Chanyeol wake up. You should go back to your house to pick your uniform."

But suddenly he felt a strong grip in his hand. And Baekhyun being pulled by that hand.

Chanyeol smirk could be seen, "Good morning."Chanyeol smile to him. "You smell like a strawberry. Do you eat strawberry a lot?"

Baekhyun blushed madly, "N-No.. I.. I just use strawberry shampoo."

Chanyeol chuckled, "Gosh, you use strawberry shampoo? Could it be more girly?"then he laugh.

Baekhyun pouted then hit Chanyeol's stomach.

Baekhyun sit up then walk towards the bathroom with his reddened cheek.
===
"You leave alone? Really? In this huge mansion?"Baekhyun gasp at the view of Chanyeol's mansion. Chanyeol laugh at Baekhyun's reaction then made his way to his bedroom.

"Oh, do you want some drinks?"Chanyeol offered him.

"N-No, thanks."

"You sure?"Chanyeol raise his left eyebrow.

"Yes, it's fine, really."Baekhyun smile.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder then go to his bedroom to change his clothes into uniform.

It didn't too much time for Chanyeol to change his clothes.

"Let's go."Chanyeol said then he locked his mansion.

And the both of them go to school with Chanyeol's car.
===
Luhan walk towards the parking lot. And then he suddenly saw Chanyeol go out from his sport car.

Luhan was about to go to the hall room, when he saw Chanyeol turn to the another side of his car, and he open the passenger door. Revealing a cute Baekhyun.

Luhan almost tripped to see that view. He smirk when he remember when that night he said 'someday you guys will together'. And the lol thing is, they are together now. I mean, they go out from the car together atleast.

Luhan walk towards them with a smirk, "Well good morning Chanyeol.. and Baekhyun."

Baekhyun blushed and Chanyeol just put his poker face.

"So you guys together now."he smirk.

Baekhyun startled, "N-No! W-We just-"

"I just fetch him."Chanyeol cutted his sentence.

Luhan chuckled, "I see."he smile, "See you at the hall room."
===
It's been 2 weeks since the search game, now both Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't know what they feeling for each others.

"Good morning everyone."Kris smile to them.

"Well, i just said it to the point. We will attend a camp for you guys, and it will be attend at the forest for 3 days."Xiumin told them.

Most of them cheer about the camp.

"We also have a lot of games there. It will attend 2 days from now. Get ready, don't forget bring your things. And don't forget your flaslight too."Lay wink to them.
===
A/N : Sorry for not updating since yesterday:c You know.. my quota almost empty and i don't know when i will fill it again.
I hope you guys can understand, and wait for me to fill my precious quota;p
Don't remove my fic fron your library cause it will hurt me lolxD
Keep reading, vote, and comment!^^
And oh yeah, there will be more adventure for ChanBaek in the camp;p
Just wait for meh okay:^)
Saranghae~