Chapter 4

"Silent already?"

HE DID THAT BECAUSE HE WANT TO KEEP ME IN SILENT?!

Baekhyun sit up from the bed then slap Chanyeol handsome face hardly.

Chanyeol didn't expect that so he just widened his eyes then touch the cheek that earlier Baekhyun slap.

"You're a jerk."Baekhyun said that while look at him with disgust look, then he run outside the sanitary room.

Chanyeol just stare at the sanitary room's door blankly then raise his shoulder.

With this way he will not bother me anymore. He thought as he walking towards the door then open it.

But suddenly he bump into someone.

"Chanyeol-ah, where are you going?"Luhan ask him.

Chanyeol just give him blank expression, "Some... where."he answer it with the same way when he answer Baekhyun's question earlier.

"How about Baekhyun? He already wake up?"

"Yeah."

Luhan insert the sanitary room and didn't found Baekhyun. "Where is he now?"

"Running away."Chanyeol said as if running away is not a big deal.

"Why?!"Luhan still confuse.

"I don't know."

"I know you're lie. Your lips are moving."(lol meghan trainor song appearxD)

"Okay. It's because i kiss him."Chanyeol said blankly.

"WHAT?!"now Luhan's turn to shock. "What do you mean by 'kiss'?!"

"I kiss him because he's too noisy."Chanyeol said like it is the most normal thing in the world.

"That's why he's running, you idiot! Search for him! I don't care what will your parents searching for you, but you must find him!"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, my parents? They're not even here. They busy with their own bussiness.

"Why me?"

"You still ask 'why me'?! Chanyeol are you an idiot?! You just kiss him all of sudden! Maybe he's shock then run away! Search him then apologize to him! Then bring him to the hall room!"

What the heck?!

Chanyeol just snorted then walk lifelessly to the dark corridor.

"Hey! Walk properly will you!"Luhan shout to him.

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes then fasten his walk. Tch, such a troublesome.
===
Baekhyun keep running and running until stop at nowhere. He still in the school but he not even know where he is now.

Like seriously, he just got here and he might get lost anytime. The school is also huge, duh.

Baekhyun stop in front of..

"Laboratory?"he said then look at the part inside the laboratory.

He start shivering when he saw a skull mannequin.

He just sit in front of the laboratory room. Great, i'm lost.

Suddenly he remember about Chanyeol kissing him.

He felt his cheek turning hot and his heart beating like a music, also his stomach being weird than ever.

That jerk. He kiss me all of sudden! He really an idiot... and a jerk. Did i already said jerk? Okay, he's really a jerk. Baekhyun kept remind himself that Chanyeol is a jerk.

I really hate that guy.. But.. He stop thinking that and touch his own lips with his beautiful hand.

M-My lips.. Be-Being touched.. By his lips?! Oh my god.. i-i mean.. HE'S REALLY A JERK!

Baekhyun felt his body even hotter than before when he remember Chanyeol's lips.

Shit shit shit shit! THAT GUY REALLY ANNOYING...AND A JERK!

Suddenly he felt someone's warm and big hand grab his arm.

"There you are."

CH-CHANYEOL?! HE LOOKING FOR ME?! ASDFGH- I-I MEAN... WHY HE EVEN CARE?!

"W-Why you're here? Go away."Baekhyun said while sink his head in his thigh, afraid Chanyeol would saw his reddened cheek. Good thing, it's dark, so Chanyeol would not see his reddened cheek.

"Tch, it just an order."Chanyeol said while trying to pull him.

"Then go away. I want alone now."

"Gaah! You really annoying!"Chanyeol said then he kneel down so he could saw his face. "Listen,"he sigh a bit, "I'm sorry."

Baekhyun look at him.

"I'm sorry because i kiss you all of sudden. It's because you're so noisy so i just keep you shut with that way. It just.. reflex."

"So when someone blabbering out then you just KISS that someone?! Right?!"Baekhyun shout at him.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Of course not."

"So it just me."Baekhyun rolled his eyes, then suddenly he realize, IT JUST ME?!

"Yes it just you. Because you're..."Chanyeol stop for awhile, afraid of being wrong what's he's gonna talk later. ".. annoying."

"Yeah yeah whatever."Baekhyun stand up then Chanyeol just following him.

Baekhyun walk to the dark corridor then Chanyeol follow him too.

"Why you following me?!"

"Because it's Luhan's order to take you back to the hall. And the way is right there."Chanyeol pointed at the other direction.

"Huh whatever. I'm just going in my own way."Baekhyun keep walking in his direction.

Chanyeol got annoyed then he snorted, suddenly he grab Baekhyun's waist then carry him bridal style.

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!"Baekhyun punch Chanyeol's arm, but hey, Chanyeol is strong duh.

Baekhyun keep moving around that the both of them almost fall in most of times.

"Can you just keep silent?! I'm going to bring you back! That's all!"Chanyeol shout at him.

Baekhyun just pouted then rolled his eyes in annoyed.

They dinally reach their destination.

The hall room being open by Luhan.

Okay, so Luhan already open the door twice and found Chanyeol carry Baekhyun bridal style two times in the same day.

"Wow, you guys already being a couple?"Luhan smile.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun widened their eyes in shock, "WHAT?!"the both of them said in unison.

"No way! He's really disgusting!"Baekhyum said while jump from Chanyeol's strong arm.

"And he really noisy."Chanyeol said while clean the imaginary dust on his uniform.

Luhan chuckled, "Well.. Someday."he smirk.

"What?"Baekhyun and Chanyeol ask in unison.

The both of them glare at each other.

Luhan giggled to saw his cuties junior, "Nothing."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol share a death glare once more before insert the hall room... together.
===
A/N : ㅋㅋㅋ
Thanks for reading this storaay~
I hope you enjoy it lol.
Also gimme comment&vote!^^
Saranghae♡~