Chapter 14

Baekhyun drop his jaw and widened his eyes, "WHAT?! No no, i'm disagree!"Baekhyun raise his arm.

Luhan smirked, "Sorry mister. We already make it for 3 days, and you can't change it just like that."

Baekhyun groaned then sighed.

Chanyeol just smirk, while Luhan give Chanyeol a thumb up.

Kai with Kyungsoo. Chen with Tao. And Sehun with another boy which he don't know who.
===
"All the student must gather at the hall near the huge tree in 5 minutes."Xiumin's voice could be heard from the speaker.

"5 MINUTES?!"Baekhyun shouted from the tent. He and Chanyeol are now a tentmate(lol this vocab even doesn't exist).

Baekhyun groaned before go back to settle the tent with the help of Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol please help me with that."Baekhyun pointed at the right side of the tent where the tent almost fall down.

Chanyeol nodded and pressed the stick thingy to the ground so the tent wouldn't fall.

The tent not so big. But not so small.

If Chanyeol could stand straight at the tent, then the tent is quite tall right?

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol go out from the tent and walk towards the cabin in hurry.

"Is everybody already here?"Lay asked. "Good."he said even when they not replied it yet.

"Now now."Xiumin clapped his hand. "Since President Myun join us, let's just start the events."

The first event is like a group game. Which is like throw balls into the basket.

The second event is, they play police and thief. It's quite fun and they already get to know each others well.

The third event is, they eat together in the hall room.

The fourth event is the student council give them a rest for 1 hour. They can spend that time for bath time or sleep. But many of them choose bath, because it's already noon and almost night.
===
Luhan clapped his hand, so the boys could pay attention to him.

"You guys already finish your dinner?"he smile.

The boys start mumbling "yeah" and stuffs.

"Well, now let's start the night game then."he smirk.

Kris coughed before announce, "So about this game.. Since the student council here just 10 of us. Sooo, the ten of us will spreading in this huge forest. And you all must search for us to get our signature. You must have 10 signature before going back to the hall. Don't come back before get our signature."he smirk.

"And your mate must be your tentmate."Xiumin wink.

"And oh yeah, don't forget to bring your paper so we can signature on it, and your flaslight."Lay said.

The President Myun start to walk up, "Good evening everyone."he smile.

"Good evening."the boys replied.

"Let just give them time so they can spreading around."he smile.

After some minutes, suddenly they heard whistle. It looks like a signal so they can start to search for them.

"Oh? They already give me the signal. Well then, the game may start... now!"
===
"How much did you get?"Baekhyun ask Kyungsoo which is he met at his way to the dark forest.

"Just 2. You?"Kyungsoo said, out of breath.

"Me and Chanyeol just get 1."Baekhyun pouted. "Well, we will search again then. Bye Kyungie!~"

Chanyeol smile at the cutie Baekhyun beside him. He wore an oversize shirt and thigh jeans. While he wore a polo shirt and a jeans.

Well, they look so cute running together with the flaslight and paper on their hands.

After 1 hours, they almost find 10 signature. It's really hurd duh.

They almost fainted because.. isn't it really tired running in the dark and huge forest to search for 10 freaking signature?!

"Hey! Look that way! Come on let's search there!"Baekhyun said with cheerful face but he still panting, pulling Chanyeol's hand.

Chanyeol just chuckled then follow him.

They keep running and running. Baekhyun suddenly saw a glimpse of someone running. But it's too fast for someone running in these dark.

He start to feel scared and he start shivering.

"D-Did you see that?"Baekhyun pointed at the dark point.

Chanyeol shook his head. "I don't see anything."

Baekhyun grip his hand on Chanyeol's shirt. "I-I s-see a glimpse of a r-running person. B-But it so fast."he tighten his grip.

Chanyeol ruffled his hair, "Hey maybe it just a cat or something."

"Something..?"Baekhyun look up to Chanyeol. He start to feel goosebumps all over his body. "Ch-Chanyeol i'm scared."Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol unconsciously.

Chanyeol caress his hair. "Sshh don't worry Baek. I'm here."

"I *sniff* want to go *sniff* back."tears form in Baekhyun's eyes.

Chanyeol smile before pressed his lips on Baekhyun's soft hair. "Okay let's go."

They start to walk to the opposite of their way. But everytime they tried to go back, they confuse because the way is way to dark than before.

"Are we lost..?"Baekhyun ask Chanyeol, barely audible.

Chanyeol's face tense up, "We'll find way back."

Suddenly Baekhyun step on something.

He shock and almost yelled but he hold it.

He look down and saw what is it.

It's a grave.

"ARRRRRGGGHHH!"Baekhyun shouted then hug Chanyeol really tight that he can't release it.

"Why the heck in the forest have any gra-"Chanyeol stop as he look around and found so many grave. He gulp as he realize it.

"Baek? I need to tell you but don't freak out."Chanyeol said, look down to Baekhyun's face.

"Wh-What is it..?"Baekhyun ask, whispering.

"We're in funeral."
===
A/N : Ayeee i'm back;p
But not yet actually:(
I'm still using wifi and i'm not buy quota yet.
I must buy it soon, eh?
Well, enjoy:^) also gimme comment and vote;)
Saranghae~