Chapter 19: Do you?

Ezra's Pov:

Is Aria pregnant! I don't know. I kept pacing in my apartment. I got in my car and drove to Aria's. I didn't even knock I stormed in. "Ezra!" Ella said surprised. I kept walking past her upstairs.

"Aria!" I yelled as I walked in her room seeing her crying on her bed. I shut the door behind me.

"Please leave." she whispered.

"Aria! Are you?" I said softly because I knew her mother followed me upstairs and is eaisedropping.

"Please go Ezra!" She yelled. I was holding her hand and I let it go.

"Please tell me." I said softly.

"I don't want you to love me just because of this so go on with your life." she said.

"Aria I'm not leaving you!" I yelled. Ella walked in.

"Ezra you need to go." She explained.

I dropped aria's hand again and walked out.

Aria's Pov:

My mom started to walk towards me.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I'll explain later but I need some time alone." I said.

"Okay I'll let you go." She said walking out.

~ 2 weeks later ~

I am still a mess but I need to go out. I got in my car and went to the brew. Ezra and I used to go here all the time. I grabbed a coffee from Em.

"Is Ezra at work?" I asked.

"No but I know what happened so I don't think he will be at work for a while!" She explained. I heard the bell chime that tells you a customer is here. I look over and see Ezra.