Chapter 44: A scare

Ezra's Pov:

I woke up to Joseph screaming. It was unusual for him to scream. I walked in his bedroom and saw him red and screaming.

"Hey it's alright." I said picking him up. When I picked him up I looked at his crib. It had throw up covered in it. I fed him a bottle and watched TV with him till Aria woke up.

Aria's Pov:

I woke up to see Joseph and Ezra sitting together watching Sesame Street on TV.

"Hey how are you?" Ezra whispered.

"I'm getting better." I replied cuddling next to him.

"Hey Joseph threw up in his crib this morning, so I threw his sheets in the wash and let him watch TV." He said.

"Oh is he okay?" I asked reaching over to I could rub Joseph's back.

"Yeah I think so." He replied.

~ later that night ~

Today has been a reck I had a head ache all day, Joseph caught what I did but much worse, he threw up all day, he won't stop screaming and I haven't eaten anything yet today and it's already 10 pm.

Ezra fell asleep with Joseph in his arms so I decided to take a chance and eat. Right when I decided to do that Joseph started screaming. I ran to him and took him in my room to let Ezra sleep. Joseph was sweating and he was hot. I think 103 at least. I ran in the kitchen with a screaming Joseph and took his temperature. 103, see I know my child. Ezra came running in.

"Hey what's wrong?" He said.

"He has 103." I said.

"Temperature!" He asked.

"Yes! Can you please call 911!" I yelled.

"Yeah okay." He said. A baby is not supposed to reach 102 and when they do you call 911.

God I'm scared.

A/N (READ!!)

Sorry it's short I had to save it and then update! Thanks! Btw 2 more chapters and things get stirred up!! Can't Wait! Stay tuned/keep reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks!