Chapter 11: The hospital

Ezra's Pov:
I was tapping my feet on the ground waiting in a hospital chair in the waiting room. I know only one person at a time can go in, I don't know some stupid rule, and I hope she sees her parents first.

"Ezra." A doctor said. Of course I go first I wanted her to see her parents first but I guess she needed me. I walked inside.

"Hey baby!" I whispered. She smiled and sat up. I sat on the edge of the hospital bed. She rubbed he hands on mine until she started to talk. "Thank you, I" then I interrupted. "Don't say thank you, I didn't do anything." I said.

"Ezra! You blocked me from" then I interrupted again.

"Aria! Just drop it!" I almost yelled.

Aria's Pov:

He almost yelled at me. What's wrong with him, all I said was thank you.

"Ezra what's wrong?" I asked.

"Aria let's not talk about this." he answered.

"No Ezra were talking about it because you won't let me say thank you and your acting up!" Now I almost started shouting.

"You know what maybe I should leave!" He said.

I started to tear up and stared him
In the eyes. He stormed off and left. What's wrong with him? I mean all I said was thank you. Is there something he's hiding? I started to cry because he just left me in a hospital bed I repeat "hospital" bed! Then my ribs started to hurt and feel like they were crushing me. Next thing I saw was a bunch of doctors running after me.

~ 2 hours later ~

Ezra's Pov:
I got a message from Ella because I wasn't near my phone at the time and here's how it went. "Hey Ezra call me back as soon as you get this. You need to come back to the hospital. I know you and Aria got into an argument but she apparently started crying after you left so her ribs failed on her. She was sent to the emergency room, I think she'll be okay but can you please come back. Thanks!" I got in my car and drove back to the same place I was 2 hours ago. Once I got in the doors I was panting like a dog out of breath. I ran past the desk and into the room where she was. Seeing her with even more breathing tubes on her and wires down her body. Ella saw me and grabbed Byron to give us space. She wasn't going to wake up for the next night so I slept on the couch in the hospital room while everyone else left.