Chapter 10: Crash!

Ezra's Pov:
I was driving and I felt hands on mine. my hand was on the console of the car. She started playing with my fingers. I love when she does that, I don't know why but I like that she does that every time were in the car. "Aria I love," before I could finish my sentence she screamed. "Ezra!" We spun out of control off the highway. A huge truck hit us.

~ 5 min. later ~

"Aria! Please let me go she's my girlfriend please let me go!" I screamed and tried to get out of a police man's grip.

~ 20 min later ~

I was sitting on the curb when I saw Aria's parents. They are gonna kill me. I held my arm like a baby but I didn't want anyone to see what really happened, because Aria would be in trouble. "Ezra! What happened" Ella screamed. I looked down in shame. "No Ezra! Not to her but your arm!?" I gulped as she looked at it. "You have shards of glass and its 2 inches deep! Ezra go to the hospital!" She yelled. "No Aria will get in trouble if they send me!" I said.
"Why? Tell me what really happened!" Ella asked.

"Ok but you can't tell anyone, for Aria's sake." She nodded

"Ok so Aria and I were driving on the highway and she leaned to kiss me but grabbed the stirring wheel and hit the truck that was coming in the opposite direction. What "happened" to my arm was when I knew that we had lost control of the car and I threw myself on her to block the glass and pressure because she didn't have a seatbelt." I sighed.
"You risked you life for her?!" She asked.

"Yes but the police can't know and she's still in the hospital and I didn't even help her." I teared up.

Ella began talking. "Of course you did! You blocked her from flying through the windshield! Ezra we can drive you to the hospital." I took the offer and went. The reason they can't know about what really happened to my arm and all is because Aria will be sent to jail or be written up. I just need to see her.