Chapter 20: What a mess

Aria's Pov:

He stopped because he saw me. I stood up and looked at him. He was a mess. He hasn't shaved in a couple days so he had scruff. He was wearing a jacket and jeans. He had a straight face and so did I.

"Ezra?" Emily sees him.

Ezra clears his throat and looks away from me, "Yeah."

"What are you doing here? You called sick for the rest of the week!" She explained.

"I just came to get coffee." Ezra replied.

I started for the exit and Ezra grabbed my wrist before I could leave.

"We need to." Then I interrupted him.

"I know we need to talk." I said and left.

Later that night it was about 6 pm and I left for Ezra's apartment. I walked in and Ezra had shaved and he looks good. He was watching TV and paused it to say hi.

"Aria!" He exclaimed.

I sighed.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah of course, sit down," he said pointing to the couch.

"When we fought that night, I told you something and I didn't mean to." I said.

"So your not pregnant?" He asked.

"No I thought you didn't love me and that's why I slipped.

"Aria I love you but please tell me." He said.

"I am." I started to tear up.

"Aria that's great! Don't cry!" He said picking me up.

"Ezra wait! Don't jump to conclusions I'm getting rid of it." I said with a sigh.

"You can't!" He yelled.

"Ezra I need to I'm only 18!" I yelled back.

"We can do this! I promise." He said. He wiped away my tears.

"You're right." I said. He was standing up looking down at me and I was sitting on the couch. I grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss. It was long and before you knew it he was on top of me. He unbuttoned my shirt. I unbuttoned his shirt and rolled over.

"Aria, no." He whispered out of breath.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't think it's safe right now." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Can we just go to sleep?" He asked.

"No," I said laughing while pulling his shirt down to kiss me. I pulled him back on top of me.

"Okay then." he whispered. As the night went on I remember digging my nails into his back and sides. Him biting my lip. I wish I didn't get tired.