Chapter 42: This is....

I saw the most beautiful little home in the woods with a neighborhood. I looked at Ezra with my jaw dropped.

"Ezra you didn't." I said.

"I did." He replied hanging me a key.

I ran out the car and opened the door. It was lovely. There was a moving truck behind me pulling up into the driveway. No wonder Ezra's apartment was all in boxes. Ezra came up behind me with Joseph. He held my hand and guided me to the nursery. It was blue paint and a gorgeous new crib.

"Ezra I don't know how to-" he cut me off.

"You don't need to." He replied.

I put Joseph to sleep in his new crib because we needed to start to unpack.

When we were done , well half way done we will finish it tomorrow, we got a shower and I laid down in the bed and started to read.

"Hey good night." Ezra said walking into our room.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the couch." He sighed.

"Ezra I know I didn't completely say we were together but we're married." I said getting off the bed wrapping my hands around his neck. "I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Don't be, I just wasn't sure if you were comfortable sleeping with me." He said.

"I will always be comfortable sleeping with you." I replied laughing. He nodded laughing and leaned down to kiss me. It got pretty heated quickly. He climbed on top of me still kissing me.

"Ezra." I said out of breath pushing his chest.

"What?" He said breathing heavily.

"I meant actual sleeping not-" I couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh I thought you meant something different." He said.

"Well, I do love that part too." I said by meaning sex.

"I know." He said kissing my lips and rolling off of me. I turned to him with my hands on his chest.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He replied sweetly.

"No, no I don't think you know how much I love you." I whispered.

"Then why don't you show me?" He replied.

"Go to bed." I whispered as I turned away from him. He kissed my neck and down my body.

"Stop!" I yelled. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Um Aria I don't know if you like it but I fixed your ring and-" I cut him off.

"God Ezra I love it!" I said kissing him as he slid it back on my finger.

"Good night." He whispered.

"Good night baby." I whispered back.

"Can I just kiss you one more time?" He asked.

"No! Go to sleep!" I laughed.

"Please Aria!" He whispered.

"Good night Ezra." I replied.