Chapter 33: Planning

Aria's Pov:

I woke up with nothing on and a blur of last night. I sat up holding the brown sheets up to my chest. I couldn't find the shirt I was wearing last night so I grabbed Ezra's white collared button down shirt and threw it on. I walked over to the kitchen and started to make coffee.

"Hey." Ezra said waking up to me.

"Morning." I say turning around. He started to unbutton his fancy shirt I just put on. I whacked his hand off.

"Stop!" I yelled laughing.

"Hey I need that shirt for interviews and work, what if you spill coffee on it?" He asks joking.

"Well I couldn't find my other shirt that I was wearing last night." I complained.

"You mean my other shirt, Aria you honestly don't wear your own clothes do you?" He asks laughing harder.

"No I like yours." I reply.

"Okay I found this T shirt now let me take that one." He says coming closer to me handing me the T shirt he took off last night. He unbuttoned the shirt I was wearing so now I wasn't wearing anything, great.

"Ezra! I'm cold!" I complained.

"Okay you have to come and get your shirt if you truly want it." He replied.

"Fine." I said still naked. I outsmarted him and went in his drawer and grabbed another t shirt and his boxers to wear.

"So you don't have underwear too?" He asked letting out a laugh.

"I do. But knowing you, you would just take them and leave me standing with nothing on so I my as well wear yours so you don't take them." I reply.

"Plus!" He shouts walking towards me. "You look ten times better in my clothes than I do." He reached me and held me by the waist and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and smiled in the kiss.

"I was thinking about planning today for our wedding." I added.

"Yeah sounds good, do you want to head to your parents and then go wherever?" He asked.

"Can we go now? I need to grab my clothes and were out!" I added.

-

I walked into my parents houses owing someone, mostly Ezra, had told than out the baby because they ran to me and hugged me right away.

"Aria! Are you okay?" My parents said in sync.

"Mom, dad I'm fine can we talk about something else." I said giving Ezra the evil eye.

I sat down next to Ezra and put my hand on top of his. We intertwined our fingers and I started to speak.

"Ezra and I are getting married." I said trying not to smile but I failed.

"Oh my gosh my baby!" My mother said shedding a tear.

"Dad I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Then he interrupted me.

"Ezra asked me a long time ago, don't worry about it." He replied.

Ezra's Pov:

Aria looked shocked that I went and talked to him after he fired me.

"Also Ezra and I worked something out, not because they baby died but for you, Ezra has his job back." Byron said to Aria. She looked at me wide smile and hugged her dad. After a couple minutes Ella spoke up.

"So are we ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah I think so." I replied.

"Actually you girls go and I'll take Ezra out for a beer." Byron added.

"Yeah sounds good!" I said getting up from the couch.

I leaned down to reach Aria's lips. She pecked my lips goodbye.

"Bye babe." She said walking out.

I drove to the bar while Byron sat in the passenger seat.

Aria started to call me. As you probably know with iPhones, the person that is calling you has their contact photo pop up. Of course Aria's was us kissing on the plane. I picked it up and answered.

"Hey babe do you have my sunglasses in the car I left them?" She asked on speaker so I could drive. Byron looked for them and nodded.

"Yeah I have them." I replied.

"Okay thank you, I love you." She said.

"Okay love you too, have fun." I replied.

There was a silence, but I knew why.

"I don't know much about iPhones but I sure know how to set a contact photo." Byron started. I sat there and laughed.

"Well I don't know what to tell you." I said.

"You love her." He added.

"I do, very much." I replied parking the car.

We got out and grabbed a seat.

Aria's Pov:

"Mom! This is the dress! This is the one!" I shouted across the shop.

"Okay try it on!" She said sitting down.

I came out a couple minutes later. My mother started to cry. Then knowing me, I started to cry.

A couple hours later we purchased the dress and had it ordered to my house, which isn't really my house anymore because I basically live at Ezra's'. I hopped in my mother's car and we went to the bar to meet up with the men.

We got out and walked in. I saw Ezra looking at me, he stood up and hugged me.

"Hi baby." He said.

"Did you guys have a good time?" Byron asked. I nodded and smiled at Ezra. I intertwined my fingers with Ezra's.

"I think we should get going." Ezra said.

"Okay you have work tomorrow too." Byron added. We laughed and hopped in the car.

I got in and thanked my mom, and we were off. I know this is weird but Ezra is hot when he drives. His left arm is always straight on the wheel and the other on my thigh. Ezra snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You know when you called today I had my phone here and your contact photo popped up." He said. I started laughing so hard.

"Maybe I should change it." I added still laughing.

"No, I enjoy having it but it got awkward when your father was next to me." He said rubbing my thigh.

"Well hopefully at our wedding day we will have an even better photo of is kissing to put there." I added.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"A little." I replied with a sigh.

"Aria I-" then I cut him off.

By this time we were walking into his apartment.

"Ezra not right now." I added.

He sat down on the couch. All is a sudden I ran up to him and jumped on top of him.

"I'm just kidding, why would I be mad at you?" I asked.

"Well I told your parents about the baby and-" Then I interrupted him again.

"Don't bring it up but I'm not mad okay?" I replied with a straight face.

"Okay." He whispered shaking his head. I came a centimeter away from his face and hopped off him.

"You're such a tease." He said grabbing my hand.

"Let me go Fitz!" I yelled.

"No" he whispered pulling me back on top of him.