Chapter 5: I miss you

Ezra's Pov:
I felt bad about last night but it was the right thing to do. I don't want her to regret anything. She hasn't answered my texts or calls, I'm getting worried and I miss her.

Aria's Pov:
I called Spencer because we all know she's the the queen of time. "So what's up?" She asked. "I need to ask you something. I thought I was ready last night, with Ezra, but he pushed me away. When is the right time?" I asked. "you'll know Aria." she said softly. We talked a little about our day and then hung up. She didn't really help me but I gave it a shot. Ezra had called me 5 times and left 4 text messages, I wonder what's wrong. I texted him back. "Hey sorry I have been busy what do you need?" Then he responded. " Can you just come over later?" He asked. I didn't respond but decided to go.

-1 week later-

Ezra's Pov:
Aria and I went out for a nice dinner with her family to celebrate a late birthday for me and their Anniversary. We started to walk back she decided to ride in my car and her family left. I asked, "Do you need me to drive you home or you wanna stay with me?"
"I'd rather be with you" she relied. When we got in the apartment unlocked the door. I took off my jacket and pushed Aria against the wall. I kissed her passionately. I smiled at her and asked, "Are you sure?" "Yes." she relied. She jumped and wrapped her legs around me as I carried her and placed her on my bed. She took off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I unzipped her dress and took it off. In about 5 min we were completely naked. I looked at her and said, "I love you." She replied with, "Happy Birthday."

Aria's Pov:
I woke up to nothing on but arms wrapped around me. I turned around to face Ezra as he woke up. "Hey," he whispered. "Hi." Our legs were still intertwined. I was still confused on why he wanted to wait last week but I don't care anymore because I'm with him now.