Chapter 15: Stay with me

Ezra's Pov:

She didn't say anything. She took a deep breath and leaned over and hugged me. It was a long hug. she pulled back and a tear came from her eye. I wiped it away.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I just don't like to fight." She explained.

"Do you think I do?" I asked with sarcasm.

"No." She sighed.

With out her asking I took of my jacket and laid down next to her. I was in a suit so it wasn't very comfortable. She looked at me and laughed. I was laying next to her and laughed.

"What?"

"You look so uncomfortable!" She laughed. "Here," she said unbuttoning my button down. I started to laugh. "Do you still have an under shirt on under this?" She asked.

"Yeah but all I have under my pants is underwear." I laughed.

"That's okay." She said.

Then of course her mom walked in.

"Aria! What are you doing?" She kind of yelled and questioned.

I sat up quickly and buttoned my shirt back up.

"He was uncomfortable so I um." Aria tried to explain. Ella started to laugh and said. "I thought you were um."

"I know mom!" Aria interrupted. Her mom left shutting the door, Aria got back up in her underwear and tank top.

"That's close." Aria says getting back in bed.

"Aria, you look hot in just underwear." I said scooting so she had room.

"You would look better if you wear just in your t shirt and underwear!" Aria laughs.

"Oh really?" I say. Aria kisses me and unbuttons my shirt.

"Can you stay tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah I can go back and change pants." I suggest.

"No you can just sleep in your underwear right?" She laughs while saying that. She starts to unbutton my pants.

"Wait. What if your parents come in?" I ask.

"Number 1 they are leaving tonight and number 2 my door is locked sir." she whispers. I took off my pants and placed them on the edge of the bed. I have to say, a tux is never really comfortable.

"Why are you so nervous about my parents? It's not like we're having sex" Aria asks.

I laughed. "Yeah but still I don't think they are used to me being in my underwear." I say.

Aria laughed and said, "Well you know we don't have to be in clothes!"

I chuckled and whispered, "another night. You need sleep it looks like you've been crying all day."

"Shut up! You're the one that caused it!" She kind of yelled.

"Last time I checked it was Jackie!" I said back.

"Oh! Really! Well if you never dated her I wouldn't be in this bed crying all day." She said.

"Well the I wouldn't be here laying with you half naked." I said.

"That's true. Can we stay here every day?" Aria asked.

"Well I wish we could but you have to get back to school." I said with a sigh.

"Go to bed baby." I said pushing her over so I could wrap my arms around her.

Aria's Pov:

His arms were so warm. I fell asleep right away.