Energy Release

WARNING: G!P

You open the door and step through; your headphones jammed into your ears. Once you close the door and remove your shoes, you begin walking towards the kitchen looking for a snack.

“Y/N? Baby, is that you?” You hear Kate call from the living room. You pull one earbud out and redirect yourself to see her lounging on the couch, the TV quietly playing some show.

“I thought you were working tonight?” You ask, slightly unsure of why she was here. Typically, Tuesday nights have her working late. “Is everything okay?” You pull out your other earbud and hit the pause on your music. She sits up, her piercing gaze shifting down your body. You suddenly felt self-conscious in your black leggings and sweater you wore to the gym. Your hair was pulled into a messy bun for the drive home.

“I told you I had the night off, remember? Clint gave me a few days extra to enjoy the holidays,” Kate says gently, her face showed no signs of hurt that you didn’t remember. “Are you hungry? I made some dinner not too long ago. There should be leftovers in the fridge.”

“Shit, sorry. I totally forgot, love. Let me take a shower first,” You say, the words slipping from your lips quickly. “I stink from the gym.” Kate bites her lip as her eyes catch yours. A blush begins creeping up your neck.

“You went to the gym yesterday, Y/N,” Kate says matter-of-factly, but you know she was asking why you went today instead of waiting for your usual day on Friday. You shuffle and readjust the bag that’s slung over your shoulder.

“I just needed to release some energy…” You say softly. Kate pats the couch next to her, inviting you to sit. Sighing, you drop your bag and sink onto the cushion next to her. “Sorry, I smell kind of bad.” She leans in, her mouth inches from yours.

“You smell amazing, baby. Did you release the energy you needed to?” You shake your head. Despite spending the last few hours pushing yourself at the gym, you still feel wired. The stress from work and dealing with your family during the holiday makes you feel tense. Kate kisses your cheek before her lips ghost over your ear. “Maybe I can help with that…” A shudder ran through your body.

“Let me shower first…” You plead, your anxiety rising. You and Kate have only lived together a few months despite being together for a couple of years. In other times of intimacy, you’ve always had time to freshen up.

“I don’t care, love. Why shower when I’ll have you sweating again?” A smirk plays on her lips. You bite your lip, unsure what to say since she has a point. She must sense your unease because she caresses the side of your face with her hand. “Are you worried I’ll be turned off, baby?” You nod your head slightly. She cups your face. “I don’t care if you are sweaty and straight from the gym. You are so beautiful and sexy… I just want to make you feel good.” The intensity and sincereness in her eyes instantly comforts you. You take a deep breath to relax before throwing a leg over her lap and straddling her. “I’m already growing hard for you, Y/N. You could never turn me off,” Kate whispers in your ear. The warmth of her breath sends shivers down your back directly to your core. You grind your hips down in her lap, hearing her moan in response.

She cups your jaw again and leans up to kiss you. You meet her lips feverishly, needing to taste every inch of her. You move your hands lower to slip them under her shirt to find she’s not wearing a bra. “Fuck, Kate,” You pant against her lips. “Are you wearing any underwear?”

“Why don’t you find out?” She captures your lips again and her tongue presses incessantly against yours until you open to her. Tongues entwined, you move your hands to her breasts and squeeze them to feel the smoothness of her skin. She shifts you slightly in her lap and you feel her bulge twitching against your thigh. A moan rumbles deep in her chest as you roll your hips. You break the kiss again in need of air. She slips off your sweater and begins to unclasp your sports bra. You run your thumbs over her nipples, feeling them harden under your touch. Once Kate unclasps your bra, you inch off her lap to the floor and pull her sweats off. Her cock springs to attention since she did not have underwear on.