Mommy Pleases the Birthday Boy

It's Archie’s birthday. Moments after the game, you are itching to return to the hotel. He said he wouldn't be long after the game since he knew you would be waiting for him. You slip into the room, breathing a sigh of relief that you made it here first. It gives you time to get ready. Turning on the shower, you wait for the water to warm up by getting undressed. You step under the flow, the water taking away some tension in your shoulders. So much so, that you miss the soft click of the door.

"Is there room for me?" His voice startles you, almost making you fall. Strong arms catch you from behind before pulling you into him. You feel the ripple of his abs against your back as you lean into his grip.

"You did well today," you say, putting soap onto the sponge. Archie shrugs, taking the sponge from you and beginning to lather your back. You suppress an eye roll as you turn to face him. He begins lathering soap on your front before you gently place your hands over his, stopping him. He looks at you confused. A small smirk plays on your lips as you reach down, feeling him harden underneath your fingers. He bites his lip as you lower yourself to the floor of the shower. It's his birthday after all.

“Happy birthday, baby,” you say, looking up at him, the water running into your eyes. You take his cock into your mouth, sucking and licking the tip. His fingers tangle themselves into your hair, gripping it tightly and guiding you to take more of him.

“Fuck, baby girl,” he says. His moans begin to fill the bathroom encouraging you. “You suck my cock so well.” You pull his shaft out of your mouth then begin sucking on his balls, pumping his shaft firmly. “Oh fuck… If you continue, I’m gonna come, baby.” Immediately, you stop. “Baby…” he whines.

“Patience, big boy. Come with me,” you say, shutting off the shower. Without drying yourself off, you lead him to the bed, sitting him on the edge.

“Please…” he begs, his cock twitching. You grasp the base of his shaft.

“Do you want to come for Mommy?” He nods furiously, mouth slightly open. “Use your words, big boy. Tell me how bad you want to come for Mommy?”

“Please Mommy, please. I need to come for Mommy so bad, so bad,” Archie cries out. You give him a small squeeze before releasing your grip.

“Such a good boy,” you say, straddling him. “You’ll come inside Mommy though. I need your seed inside me.” He groans as you lower yourself onto his cock, filling you to the brim. Before you start a steady rhythm, you capture his lips with yours.

“Yes, Mommy, anything for you,” he says after you break the kiss. He lifts you up, his cock still inside you, pushing your back against the bedroom wall. He begins thrusting his hips, the angle of his cock hitting that sweet spot you love. 

“Oh fuck, that’s a good boy. Fuck me with your big, hard cock, baby.” He grunts and thrusts faster, the pleasure building fast. “You’re gonna make Mommy come, keep going,” you pant, digging your nails into his back.

“Fuck, Mommy. Come on my cock,” he says, breathing hard. Sweat beads along his forehead, the water from the shower practically gone. You reach down, rubbing tight circles on your clit, pushing yourself over the edge. You cry out his name as the pleasure washes over you, his pace slowing down slightly, letting you come off the high before continuing to pump into you.

“Come for Mommy, big boy. Fill my cunt with your seed.”

“Yes, Mommy. I’ll coat your walls with my seed.” You begin to play with his nipples, the pink nubs already erect. “You ready, Mommy? I’m gonna come.” He sinks into you, his pelvic bone grinding against yours, and you feel his seed spill into you. Archie holds you there for a little while longer, his cock softening inside you.

“That’s my good boy,” you coo, caressing his cheek as he gently lowers you to the floor. “Now, let’s have a proper shower.”