Sweet Dreams

WARNING: G!P

“Don’t you want this, baby?” She asks, pulling off her shirt to reveal her toned abdomen and bra-clad breasts. You swallow hard, nodding.

“Yes. Yes, I do.” Your eyes gaze over her shirtless torso, your core pulsing with excitement. “Please.” Her ocean-blue eyes hold yours for a moment.

“Please, what? Remember, verbal confirmation, baby.” You bite your lip, watching as she begins to unbuckle her jeans, removing them slowly. They drop to the floor with a soft thud. “Pretty girl.”

“P-please…I need you to fuck me, Kara” you whimper, trying to reach forward to touch her only to be stopped by the bonds that hold you against the bed. “Fuck. I’m ready for that big cock of yours.” She walks around the side of the bed before caressing your cheek gently.

“Patience, Y/N.” She reaches into the open drawer, and pulls out a leather flogger, running it down your body. The cold material makes you gasp, your nipples hardening. “Have you been a naughty girl?” You nod. She raises an eyebrow, trailing the flogger on your inner thighs before running it down your legs.

“Yes! A naughty girl for you,” you gasp out. The leather material against your skin is causing conflicting feelings: the ticklish feeling from its softness and the pleasurable feeling of it caressing your body. You close your eyes, focusing on the motions of the flogger, running from your legs to your centre before she moves it up to your breasts, flicking it across your nipples. In the distant background, you hear a strange noise. Ignoring it, you try to focus on the pleasure. It grows louder, the beeping becoming impossible to ignore.

“Are you enjoying this, baby?” Her husky voice draws you back to the pleasure.

“Yes… It’s perfect, but I’m so wet for you. Please stop teasing me,” you whine, trying to push the incessant beeping from your mind. Kara smirks, pulling the flogger from your body. “Fuck, babe...” You groan, falling against the pillows. The beeping suddenly increases tenfold, and your eyes fly open. You’re lying on your bed. At home. Without her. Glancing around blearily, you manage to shut off your alarm. What the hell?

Checking the time, you realize your alarm’s been going off for almost five minutes. You’ll be late if you don’t get up to shower right now. As the hot water pounds your skin, you try not to think of your dream as you lather yourself with soap. You can’t understand why you would be dreaming of her. Well, not true actually, she’s certainly an attractive woman...tall, muscular, gorgeous, and certainly captivating. You bite your lip, your core pulsing from the lack of release. You rinse yourself, the soap running off your taunt nipples, your body clearly not going to let you forget the dream. Maybe if you handle it, you’ll forget about her. Finishing your shower quickly, you wrap yourself in a towel before laying back on the bed. You close your eyes, searching for the most recent part of the dream. Easily enough, you remember her teasing you with the flogger, running the leather material down your body.

“Fuck, babe… I need you.” Your fingers pinch and tug your nipples, the towel falling away to reveal them. You can picture her fingers playing with them instead, the rough callouses adding to the pleasure. “Holy hell, babe. Yes…”

“Do you like that, pretty girl?” You imagine her asking. Nodding, you slide your hand down to your lips, feeling your slick wetness. Gasping with pleasure, you brush against your clit and then gather some of your arousal before starting slow circles over your sensitive bud. “You’re such a good girl for me,” she’d say.

“Only for you, Kara.” You throw your head back, arching your back into your hand, quickening your pace. “Fuck, you’re so hard for me. I’ve been a naughty girl.”