Be a Good Girl for Daddy Stark

"I've missed you," Tony whispers in your ear. A small shiver runs down your spine. You've missed his voice and his muscular arms around you.

"I've missed you more." A slight smirk appears on his lips.

"I doubt that. But you can show me later." The glint in his eye tells you that you won't be sleeping tonight.

*******************************************

You were right. As soon as you arrive at the hotel, Tony orders you to head to the bedroom and strip. You kneel at the end of the bed, back towards the door, fully naked as he steps into the room.

“Good girl. Turn around.” You obey instantly, skin tingling with the anticipation of tonight’s activities. You look up at him, staring into his eyes, waiting for the next command. There’s a small smirk on his lips when he gazes over your body. You feel your nipples harden under his stare, resisting the urge to move. “Undress me, my love.” He steps closer for you to begin unbuckling his pants before beginning to pull off his shirt. You run your hands over his chiseled abs and then slide his pants to the floor. He kicks them away, his underwear bulging from his erection.

“Oh baby,” you whisper, beginning to reach out to free his cock. Rough, calloused hands stop you before you reach the edge of his underwear.

“What do you think you are doing?” Tony growls out, clutching your wrists together.

“I-I just wanted to please you, baby,” you mutter, looking at the ground. You feel his grip tighten on your wrists, pulling them closer to him. He uses his belt to tie them together.

“Too tight?” he asks. You shake your head. “Good girl. Do you remember our safe words?”

“Green for continue, yellow to slow down, red to stop,” you recite quickly, feeling yourself grow wetter at the thought of needing the safe words.

“That’s my girl.” He lifts you up by your wrists making you stand. “Turn, slowly. Let me look at you.” You turn on the spot, biting your lip as his fingers graze against your taut nipples.

“B-babe…” you softly plead, unable to help yourself.

“On the bed.” You comply immediately. “Spread your legs for me, my love.” He pulls out the bondage rope you had packed as an afterthought. He expertly wraps your ankles to the bed and then does the same to your bound hands. Once you are tied snugly to the bed, he pulls off his underwear, his cock springing free from its cotton prison. You squirm against the restraints.

“Patience, baby. Patience.” He straddles you around your hips so that his cock fits between your breasts. He slowly rocks his hips, using the plush tissue for friction. “Doing okay, love?”

“Green,” you pant out, eyes glued to the member bobbing between your breasts, wishing it was in your mouth.

“That’s my good girl.” He leans forward and starts suckling your nipples. You buck your hips, arching your back, pushing them further into his mouth. He gives them a fair amount of attention before moving himself to your entrance. “You’re so wet for me, baby.” His tongue flicks against your clit, the sensitive bud throbbing.

“Only for you, Daddy,” you gasp out, not realizing what you said. He pauses a moment.

“What did you say?” Your face turns impossibly red, unsure if you should answer the question. You just stare at him, mouth agape. “I asked you a question, love,” he growls.

“I-I said, only for you, Daddy,” you mumble, looking away from his intense stare.

“I thought so.” He suddenly attacks your clit, licking and sucking on the sensitive bud. “You’re gonna come for Daddy, aren’t you?”

“Yes, yes I’ll come for you, Daddy,” you cry out, already extremely close to your orgasm.

“Good girl.” He slides two fingers into you, pumping fast while his tongue runs tight circles over the bundle of nerves. Within minutes, you’re coming, shuddering through the intense orgasm, the restraints holding you back as he continues his onslaught. “Come for Daddy, again, baby.” You feel the intense pressure building again quickly.

“Oh, oh fuck, Daddy!” You scream, the second orgasm rippling through your body. Slowly, he removes his fingers, sucking them clean before capturing your lips with his. You taste yourself in his mouth, on his tongue. He tucks a stray hair around your ear, kissing your temple while you catch your breath.

“Such a pretty girl for Daddy.”

“Green,” you say, once you’ve caught your breath. He looks down at you, stroking your hair gently. He’s lazily stroking himself with his other hand and you’ve been watching every movement, the pleasure building again.

“Are you sure, my love?”

“Yes, Daddy, green. Please…” you beg, wanting to feel him inside you. He strokes himself a few more times before positioning himself in front of your face. His cock glistens with precum leaking from the tip.

“Have a taste, my love.” And you do, taking the head of his cock into your mouth, and sucking hard. The sweet saltiness of his precum coats your tongue. You bend your neck forward, trying to take more of him into your mouth, cursing the restraints because you can barely get halfway. Tony notices your struggle and pushes his hips closer to you, sliding his cock further into your mouth. You continuously lick and suck his shaft, earning a few moans and grunts. “That’s my girl. You suck my cock so well.” He allows you to continue for a few more minutes. “Baby, if you continue I’m gonna come.”

“I want you to, Daddy. Come in my mouth.” He shakes his head, repositioning himself with the tip of his cock at your entrance.

“I’d rather come inside you, baby.” He runs the head of his shaft through your wet folds, teasing you. “You’re so wet for Daddy, aren’t you?” You nod, gasping as he brushes against your sensitive clit. Without warning, he thrusts into you, pushing himself to the hilt. He sits a moment, waiting for you to adjust to him inside you.

“Oh Daddy, fuck me… please…” you beg. Your legs are shaking and trembling from the angle. He begins a slow, steady pace, maintaining eye contact with you each time he buries himself inside you. You throw your head back, eyes closed from the pleasure.

“Look at me, watch Daddy fuck you, princess.” You quickly open your eyes, snapping your head to watch his cock appear and disappear inside you. He uses one hand to play with your nipples, pinching, pulling, and flicking the hard nubs, the callouses on his fingers adding to your pleasure. You start to feel the familiar sensation of your orgasm approaching.

“Oh, Daddy, please fuck me harder. Green, Daddy, green,” you pant, your breath ragged and voice hoarse. At your request, he increases his pace. He brings his hand from your nipples to your clit, rubbing it gently with his thumb. You explode from his touch, clenching around his cock still pumping into you. “Fuck, Daddy, I’m coming.”

“Come all over Daddy’s cock, princess,” Tony grunts, feeling the tightness of your walls squeezing his cock. “Daddy’s gonna fill you up with his seed, baby.” A few more pumps and presses himself hard into you as you feel his seed spurt inside you, coating your walls.

“Oh, yes. Daddy… thank you,” you breathe heavily, feeling him soften inside you. He slowly pulls out and you feel a small dribble of come follow, leaking onto the bed. He unties you from the bed, unbinds your hands, and places a kiss on your lips.

“I’ll be right back, princess.” He disappears into the bathroom. You hear the bath begin filling before he comes back. “Do you want some room service, my love? We should eat.” You nod, the exhaustion hitting you, a small yawn escaping your lips. He chuckles, picks you up off the bridal-style bed, and carries you to the bathroom. Setting you on your feet, he gestures to the toilet before leaving the room. You quickly use the toilet and are washing your hands when he comes back with a few candles. He sets them around the tub, lighting them. “After you, my love.” You slip into the warm water, letting it soak into your muscles. He joins you; the water sloshes a bit over the edge.

“Thank you, babe. That was… incredible.” You sigh, leaning into his chest, and closing your eyes.

“Anything for you, my love.”