The Mistake Part 2

WARNING: READER G!P

You feel Emma stiffen from the familiar voice, but she keeps her lips wrapped around your cock as you finish emptying your load in her mouth. You bite your lip, legs shaking when you make eye contact with your best friend, Regina. The dark-haired beauty’s eyes are wide, and her mouth hangs open slightly from the sight before her.

“R-Regina,” you manage to find your voice. “I-I… we… well, you see…” As you try to stutter through a response, Emma stands and turns to her roommate.

“We fucked last night, Regina.” The bluntness of Emma’s statement makes you blush, your hands trying to cover your still-hard cock. “Y/N didn’t want to tell you because she thinks it’s a mistake, but I – ” She glances in your direction, a smirk on her lips. “– I think a mistake would never feel that good.” Regina manages to close her mouth, her face unreadable. However, you do catch a slight shift in her stance. She opens her mouth to say something, but Emma steps closer to her roommate and beats her to it. “Have you ever thought about how sexy Y/N is, Regina? Have you thought about what it might be like to fuck her?” Emma practically whispers the questions. Heat flares up Regina’s neck and into her face.

“N-No…. S-she’s my best friend…” Regina glances at you, her eyes trailing from your face down to your half-covered erect cock before snapping them away quickly. “Fuck…” Emma takes another step closer to Regina, her hands reaching for the younger woman’s waist.

“How about me?” Emma whispers in her ear, lips dangerously close to the outer shell of it. The mere sight of Regina and Emma this close together makes your cock twitch.

“Emma…” Regina breathes out, her hands clenched. Emma licks and sucks at Regina’s earlobe, whispering something else that you’re unable to hear. You step closer in time to catch Regina’s reply. “Please, Emma…” She throws her head back in pleasure as Emma begins trailing kisses over her neck and collarbone. You begin unbuttoning the shirt you’re wearing, watching Emma mark Regina’s neck. You position yourself behind the brunette, placing your hands on her waist and playing with the edge of her shirt. With a nod, she lifts her arms as you pull it off to reveal her bare breasts as she’s not wearing a bra.

“You’re so beautiful, Regina,” you say softly, your fingers trailing down her chest. “I’ll admit, I’ve thought about this…” Her eyebrows raise slightly. Emma watches your fingers circle  Regina’s nipples, the pink buds hardening from your touch before removing her shirt and black bra. Regina tugs Emma closer, their lips connecting. Your hands trail further down past Regina’s navel to her jeans, toying with the button and zipper. You begin peppering kisses over her shoulders and neck until she breaks the kiss with Emma.

“Take them off, Y/N… please,” Regina says, her voice pitching an octave lower than normal. Without hesitation, you undo the button and zipper on her jeans before working them over her hips and down her slender legs. Once they’re off, you watch Emma pull Regina to the bed, your cock throbbing painfully. You grip the base of it, wanting to ease some of the pressure building.

“Y/N?” Emma raises her eyebrow and tilts her head to the side. “Come here, baby. Let us take care of you.” You release your grip and settle on the bed near the headboard, your erect cock standing proud. Emma shuffles on her knees toward you, her lips capturing yours. “I love how hard you are for us, Y/N.” Her hands begin playing with your nipples, pinching and pulling at the stiff buds. You close your eyes, arching into her touch before feeling Regina’s smooth fingers run along your thigh.

“Regina… please touch me,” you beg softly. Her hands continue to rub your thighs and stomach, avoiding your throbbing, dripping cock. “Regina, fuck. Please.”

“Patience, Y/N…” Emma chides. “She’ll touch you when she’s ready, isn’t that right Gina?”

“Yes.” Regina leans forward, whispering something in Emma’s ear. A small smirk plays on her lips. Both women shift positions, Regina on your right and Emma on your left. Almost simultaneously, they bend toward your cock, both sets of lips kissing the shaft. Emma moves lower, her mouth sucking and licking your balls while Regina’s lips find your tip, running her tongue in tight circles over the head of your cock.

“Oh, fuck…” You throw your head back, the pleasure skyrocketing. You grip the sheets as you feel Emma and Regina kiss each other with your cock between them. “Please don’t stop. Emma, Regina, please… make me come.” There’s a shared glance between the two women and they stop, making you groan in frustration.

“Come on, don’t tease me…” Without a word, Regina straddles you, capturing your lips with hers and you immediately feel her tongue against your bottom lip. Opening to her, your tongue meets hers with fervour, exploring every inch of her mouth. Emma moves off the bed to reposition herself, coming around to the other side.

“Y/N, Gina, darlings,” Emma murmurs, interrupting the kiss. Panting, you and Regina glance at Emma. She does a little wave motion for the two of you to move over. After you do, she lays in the middle of the bed, her head against the headboard. “Gina, come here. Come suck my dripping pussy. I need your tongue inside me.” Instantly, you realize where Emma’s heading with this as Regina moves into position, ass in the air. You watch a moment as the brunette begins kissing and marking the blonde’s thighs, her hands gripping Emma’s hips. You position yourself behind Regina, running your hands over her ass and down the back of her thighs, cock brushing against her.

“Ready, Gina?” You ask, fingers moving lower to her slit, feeling the wetness gathered there. Regina whimpers against Emma’s clit, shaking her ass. You remove your fingers and position your cock at her entrance, sliding it between her lips before pulling away. Her hips instinctively move back toward you, a groan of frustration echoing through the room. Emma’s moans grow louder from the vibrations.

“Fuck me, Y/N…” Regina pants out, her chin dripping from Emma’s arousal. “Please…” You glance at Emma, catching her eye and a small nod before you line yourself at Regina’s entrance again. You slowly push in, feeling her warms clench around you, adjusting to your length and girth. A moan rumbles through her body and Emma throws her head back, hands gripping Regina’s hair. You begin a steady rhythm, pumping your shaft in and out of Regina’s dripping cunt.

“Fuck, Y/N, fuck her harder. I want to feel you fucking us,” Emma groans, her eyes glued to your cock disappearing into Regina. You grip Regina’s hips, thrusting harder and faster in Regina. Her legs begin to tremble, but she continues her assault on Emma’s clit, her fingers matching your pace.

“Oh, fuck, I’m so close… Please don’t stop, please,” Emma cries out. You reach forward, rubbing your thumb against Regina’s clit. The familiar tightness in your stomach grows, your orgasm approaching.

“Come with us, Gina… come with us,” you pant out. Emma’s orgasm crashes into her first, her thighs clamping around Regina’s head. You move your thumb faster and push your cock into Gina harder, feeling her walls tighten around you. You manage to pull out just as the first spurt of come explodes from your tip, splattering against Regina’s thighs. As the second and third ropes of come land on her back, Regina cries out your name as her orgasm finally hits, Emma’s legs releasing the grip on her head. As each of you comes down from the high and collapses into a small heap on the bed, Regina and Emma share a kiss before kissing you. “Fuck,” you say. “Not a mistake.”