Sometimes Sex Heals

WARNING: G!P

You move quickly through the set, watching as she disappears into the locker room. Pushing past a few other people, you finally make it to her door, knocking before entering. She’s sitting there, face contorted with pain as the set doctor inspects her hand. It’s already bruising and swollen.

“Oh, baby. Are you all right?” You ask, kneeling next to the doctor. “Please tell me it’s not broken.”

“I’m fine, darling. Don’t worry about it.” Kate winces as the doctor pushes against her knuckles. “Well, I would be if he didn’t do that.” A small laugh escapes your lips, but your stomach churns with worry.

“I’ll need an x-ray to be certain, but I think it’s broken.” The doctor begins wrapping her hand, careful not to squeeze it too hard. “Unfortunately, you’re not going to be able to train tonight.” He packs up after he’s done, leaving them alone in the locker room. She’s disappointed, the curve of her mouth turned down, and her eyebrows furrowed together.

“Baby…I’m so sorry,” You whisper, trying not to startle her as if she’s a wild animal. “Let’s go to the hospital. I’ll drive you.” She shakes her head.

“No, not yet. After the training session.” You place your hands on your hips.

“That’s still four hours away.” You sigh. “At least take something for the pain.”

“How about you distract me?” There’s a glint in her eye that makes you squirm. You can already feel the wetness gathering on your lips. “Come here, baby.” You move closer to her, careful not to knock her injured hand, and straddle her. Kate quickly captures your lips with hers, running her tongue along your bottom lip. You open to her instantly.

“T-the session?” You pant out after the kiss.

“We’ll be just a moment.” She kisses you again, feeling up your back with her non-injured hand.

“Baby… here, let me take care of you.” Removing yourself from her, you force her to stand and then unbuckle her belt. You slide her pants and underwear down to reveal her semi-hard manhood. You take her into your mouth, sucking and licking gently.

“Fuck, yes. Just like that, baby.” She gathers a handful of your hair, gripping it tight. With her eyes closed, she can feel every movement of your mouth and tongue on her cock. The sounds of her moans begin to fill the room. You continue your work for a while longer before taking a moment to breathe, eyes darkening with lust. With one hand, you continue to pump her shaft. With the other, you dip into your underwear, touching your clit.

“Gods…” You moan. Kate’s eyes snap to the movement beneath your skirt, biting her lip. “Like what you see?” You ask, catching her watching you touch yourself.

“Fuck… Yes, baby. That’s so hot.” She pulls on your hair, tugging you up to her before turning you around. “But I need to be inside you.” Lifting your skirt and pulling your underwear to the side, she thrusts inside you, holding herself still for you.

“Fuck!” You cry out, legs trembling. Kate begins a steady pace, keeping her injured hand out of harm’s way. She pumps her hips faster into you, fingers digging into your hip to brace you. You trail a hand back down to your clit. “I’m close, baby.” Within moments, your orgasm crests and you explode, your warm tunnel clenching her cock.

“Me too, baby. I’m coming,” She grunts out, spilling her seed into your womb. Spent, she collapses onto the bench as you straighten yourself out. You help her with her underwear, and belt before planting a chaste kiss on her lips.

“I’ll see you after the session, my love. Hospital.” She nods begrudgingly. At least the pain is tolerable now.