Taking Black Widow's Cock

WARNING: G!P

“No, thanks. I’m good.” You say, cradling the phone between your ear and shoulder. There’s a loud sigh on the other side of the phone.

“Please? For me? One night and then I’ll leave you alone,” Your friend begs. You suppress an eye roll, knowing that your friend will definitely ask you again.

“Fine, I’ll go for a drink. BUT just one.” You pull the phone away as your friend squeals excitedly.

“Yay! Come to the bar at 8 p.m.” You drop the phone and yourself face-first onto the bed, groaning. Why do you do this to yourself? After a few minutes of moping, you pull yourself from the bed to your closet, trying to decide what to wear to the bar. You decide on a black, spaghetti-strap dress that enunciates your curves.

“Thank you so much for coming,” your friend yells over the loud music of the bar. You nod, already heading toward the bartender and catching his attention.

“Vodka cranberry, please.” The bartender nods, turning to make the drink. “Thanks,” you say as you throw some money toward him. Taking a rather large sip, you allow the smooth liquor to hit you before turning back to your friend who is flirting with some random dude. Downing your drink, you order another, finding the middle of the dance floor. The liquid courage started to move you to the beat of the music.

“Are you having fun?” Your friend finally finds you, beginning to dance with you, grooving to the beat. You nod, the alcohol loosening your body. After another two drinks, you find yourself stumbling to the dark hallway that leads to the bathroom. Once finished, you stumble out, trying to find your friend again. Suddenly, you stagger, reaching out to stop yourself from falling and grab a strong arm. You look up, your eyes meeting the most beautiful woman you’ve seen. With her red hair and piercing eyes, you’re fucked.

“I-I’m sorry,” you hiccup then giggle. She leans close to your ear, the warmth of her breath creating goosebumps on your flesh.

“No worries, возлюбленный.” She introduces herself as Natasha, then asks you to dance. You allow her to lead you to the floor, twirling you before letting go of your hand. You throw your head back, laughing before swaying ypur hips to the music. She pulls you into her, your hips grinding against her. You feel her growing hard from your movements.

Without pausing your movements, you push your hips into her further. You feel rather than hear Natasha groan as her fingers dig into the dress material. Her warm mouth hovers over your ear again, making sure you can hear her.

“Come with me, возлюбленный.” You turn to face her, a look of confusion on your face. She leads you back to the dark hallway that precedes the bathrooms. Stopping, your back against the slightly sticky wall and her towering over you, you feel buzzed. The alcohol, the dancing, her intoxicating scent…

“What does в- возлюбленный mean?” You ask, the pronunciation slightly off. She chuckles, deep in her chest. She leans down, her lips ghosting over yours as she replies.

“It means lover in the simplest terms.” You shiver, goosebumps running down your arms, mouth somewhat parted. You can’t wait any longer. Capturing her lips with yours, you throw your arms around her neck, drawing her in. She doesn’t resist, grinding her hips into you, her erection brushing against your thigh. You reach down and trail your fingers over her.

“Bathroom, now.” You pant. Natasha lifts you, your legs wrapped around her waist as she carries you to the bathroom. She locks the door, placing you on the sink. Your lips connect again, an impatient clash of teeth and tongue. Despite the alcohol coursing through their veins, both of you need each other. Her fingers slip down beneath your dress, feeling the lacy thong you’re currently wearing. “Take it off,” you moan, her fingers brushing against your swollen clit. “Fuck me, please...”

“With pleasure,” she growls, pulling off the thong and bringing it to her nose, sniffing deeply. Natasha tucks them into her pocket before unbuckling her belt, undoing the zipper and pulling out her cock. You bite your lip from the size, watching as she wraps herself with a condom. “Ready, princess?”

“Fuck, yes.” She slowly slides herself inside you, bottoming out, and letting you get used to her length. “Fuck me, Nat. I need you now,” you beg, trying to rock yourself against her. She begins thrusting, using her arms to brace herself against the mirror of the bathroom. You throw your head back, nails digging into her arms as you feel her fuck you. Lifting your legs a bit higher, you feel her hit a different angle.

“Wrap your legs around me.” You oblige, using your hips to meet her thrusts. “Good girl. That’s a pretty girl. You listen so well.” Her words are broken up by her panting, a slight sheen of sweat starting to appear on her forehead.

“Just for you,” you cry out as she hits your sensitive spot, causing your legs to tremble and shake. Your orgasm is approaching fast. “I’m c-close.” She grunts in acknowledgement, lifting you off the sink and pressing you into the wall, not losing her pace.

“Come on my cock, pretty girl.” Within moments, you explode, your warm tunnel convulsing around her hardness. You cry out, riding out the pleasure as she continues to fuck you, not slowing down. As you begin to come down from your high, she begins unzipping the back of your dress. “Your tits are gorgeous,” Natasha states, once they’re free from the materials holding them in place.

“Suck on them.” She bends her head, suckling your nipples while her hips pound into you frantically. “Seems like we can both listen well,” you chuckle. As she nips and sucks your breasts, you can feel another orgasm approaching. “Fuck, I’ve never come twice.”

“Well, возлюбленный. There’s a first for everything.” She continues assaulting your tits, focusing on the sensitive buds.

“Fuck. Natasha, don’t stop.”

“I don’t plan to. I’m close. Come with me.” You grasp a handful of her soft, red hair, gripping it tight as she fucks you thoroughly. The pleasure crests, crashing into you hard, your vision blurring. “That’s it, baby. Milk my cock.” Natasha thrusts again before holding herself still, emptying into the condom inside you. She places you back on the sink, then pulls out. You watch as she takes off the condom, throwing it in the bin.

“I’ll clean you,” you say, slinking to the floor. You take her softening cock into your mouth, cleaning her seed from her shaft. She groans, the warmth of your mouth threatening to make her hard again.

“Come home with me.” You look up at her, cock dangling from your lips, confused. “I’m unsatisfied.”

“Okay.”