"Wah.. wah.. wah.. will they mistake the bride?", Jimin said clapping his hands. "Stop it hyung. I will change it if you exaggerate.", Jungkook pouted. "No Jungkook. You look beautiful.", Jimin said. "Sit and eat fast.", Mrs Kim said and served two bowls of cold noodles to both of them. "Dad and kookie is match..match..", Jungkook pressed his lips together when he heard Mia and side eyed Taehyung who is looking Seojoon blankly. "I will change. No worries.", he asked looking at his wife as well as his brother. "No need. It looks good on you.", Taehyung said and continued eating. Yeonjun looked at Jungkook then at Seojoon and at last at Taehyung unable to understand what's the big deal in wearing same color.

Once the family had breakfast. They started loading each luggage in the car trunk. "Here. Change it.", Seojoon lifted his head from the car trunk and  looked at the black tees then the person holding it. "Oh, Jennie. We are ready. See, I have loaded everything. Now, you are asking me to change?", he asked in disbelief. "We are going my home. I don't want my family to say you both look cute together.", Jennie pouted. "We both? Oh god. Are they insane like you?", he asked. "I know you are wearing this yellow particular because Jungkook is wearing yellow.", Jennie said. "Give.", Seojoon pulled his tees up to remove it and took black from her hand and wear it, all while standing in front of their mansion. "Okay?", he asked. Jennie smiled and corrected his hair.

"You changed? That was better.", Taehyung said as soon his eyes fell on his hyung who immediately showed him prayer hands. "Leave me. Please let me at least breathe.", he said. Taehyung laughed and went to Suga's car and took key from Suga. Suga rolled his eyes and sat on the passenger seat. Jimin and Jungkook settled in the backseat with Soo and Mia. "All ready?", Taehyung asked wearing his seat belt. Before he could start the car. He saw Yeonjun tapping the window. "I am coming in this car.", he said. "Why? Do you like traveling with mom and dad?", Taehyung asked blankly. "Aish. Get in Yeonie.", Suga said after hitting Taehyung's back head. Yeonjun looked at the back seat. Jungkook smiled and moved a little to give space for him to seat. "Do you want to drive?", Taehyung asked Suga. "No. You drive. I am better this way.", he pulled his eye mask and leaned on the back seat. Taehyung looked at Jungkook through the rear mirror who is sitting between Jimin and Yeonjun, while Mia is standing in the middle, in front of Jungkook. "Hyung. Let her sit there.", Jimin said to Suga who nodded and took Mia to the front seat and settled her between his legs. "If you want, you can sit with Jiminie.", Taehyung said. "Can you go? They have gone five minutes early.", Suga asked Taehyung who sulked and pushed the gear to drive mode.

Yeonjun was all smiley whenever either Jungkook's hands or thighs on his. Taehyung, poor man's eyes were more on mirror than on road. "You should buy a bigger car, with more space and comfort.", Taehyung said to Suga. "What is the problem with BMW?", he asked. "It's congested.", Taehyung said. "No Tae. We are comfortable. Don't worry. Give me Soo. I will hold her sometimes.", Jungkook said and took Soo from his hands and laid on his lap. "But I am not.", Taehyung said to himself.

"Hyung if you want to sleep, you can lean back and sleep.", Yeonjun said to Jungkook. "No. It's fine.", Jungkook smiled but gagged again. "Tae. Will you stop the car for a minute?", Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder and said. Taehyung pulled the car to the road side. "Aren't you well?", he asked and get down from the car as Jungkook also got down and rushed to the barren area and started throwing up. Taehyung rubbed his back with worried brows. "W..water.", he said. Taehyung immediately gave him a bottle of water. "What happened?", Taehyung asked. "Don't know. Maybe because of the oily food we had in the morning.", Jungkook said. Taehyung hummed.

"Jungkook. Sit in the front. I will sit there. You will feel better.", Suga said and got down from the passenger seat and sat between Jimin and Yeonjun. "Jungkook. Is it?", Jimin asked looking at others. "No, hyung. I had the scanning only a week before. It's not.", Jungkook said. "You okay. Do you want to eat or drink something?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. "Can we go then?", he said. Jungkook nodded and leaned on to the seat. Taehyung smiled and took his hand on his.

"Tell me what you wanna
Tell me what you wanna
Tell me what you wanna, woah
If we live fast, let us die young
If we live fast, let us die young", Jungkook closed his ears giggling hearing the screaming of his husband and his hyungs. "Run bulletproof.. run..", "Tae. Hold the steering. You can dance later. You will hit us somewhere.", Jungkook held the steering when Taehyung took his hands off from.the steering to show a dance move. "That's what you are for, baby. You have the steering of my life. Run bulletproof.. run.. you gotta run...", Taehyung said and sang along with Jimin and Mia. "Can't you stop flirting? Kids are in the car. They will learn it from you.", Jungkook said. "Kids? You mean Yeonie. He can flirt better than me. Right, Yeonie?", he asked. Yeonjun smiled. "I will give you a chance to flirt with my husband, Yeonie.", Taehyung said looking through the mirror. "Tae. No. He is kid. Stop this.", Jungkook hit his biceps. "Only two minutes, Yeonie. Nobody gets this golden chance. If you have doubt, ask Jiminie.", Taehyung said. "That's true, Yeonie.", Jimin said laughing. "Taeee..", Jungkook whined. "Go ahead. Let me see your skills.", Suga encouraged. Yeonjun licked his lips nervously and looked at Jungkook's boba head and then at others.

Yeonjun cleared his throat. "Aside from taking my breath away, what you do for living?", Yeonjun said. "Aish.. aish.. no.. very poor.. 2 points.", Suga said shaking his head. Everybody laughed. "I complained to Spotify yesterday that why you are not on the hottest list of this week?.", Yeonjun said. "Tae. Stop the car and push him to the road. What Spotify? You have a zero love life Yeonie.", Jimin threw his hands up to beat his head. "Wait. Lets ask the main guest. If it's affecting or not?", Taehyung showed his fist to Jungkook pretending it's a mic. "Not a single percentage.", Jungkook pouted shaking his head. "You have another one minute, Yeonie.", Taehyung said.

'Tryna hold back
You ought to know that
You're the one that's on my mind
I'm falling too fast deeply in love
Finding the magic
In the colors of you

Cause you're the right time
At the right moment
You're the sunlight
Keeps my heart going
Know when I'm with you
Can't keep myself from falling
Right time at the right moment
It's you'

Yeonjun opened his eyes after singing the lines. He looked at everyone who were looking at him in awestruck. "You sings?", Jimin asked. "Little.", Yeonjun showed his fingers. "Do.. do you like it.. mm.. hyung?", Yeonjun asked Jungkook by leaning forward and peeking from the back seat. "Yeonie. If you have sung this song three years ago. I might have been rescued from this tiger hold.", Jungkook said smiling. Yeonjun pressed his lips together to stop blushing. "10/10, Yeonie and two extra points for that feel.", Suga said and other clapped their hands. Taehyung pulled his tongue inside his cheeks and a sexy smile creeped over his boxy lips. He rubbed his nose tips and clapped his hands along with others.

 He rubbed his nose tips and clapped his hands along with others

..to be continued..