Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

Zenith and Thalia slowly walks in the aisle and sits down on the sacristy steps.

"Where's Damien and Irene?" Christy asked.

"At home." Zenith spoke in his English accent.

"And Luna, Trinity and Nikole are babysitting Marion at the penthouse." Max said.

"How is Marion?" Ana asked.

"She's amazing." Gia said with a small smile. "Maxy and I have taken her to Mount Orasani to visit her grandparents."

"We should have a dinner party together at the monastery." Thalia suggested. "Zenith and I can cook dinner and make dessert, what do you guys think?"

"It's a good idea, Thal." Christy said.

"Dinner party sounds good." Ana said.

"Okay, then." Zenith said.

Ana, Max, Gia, Christy, Zenith and Thalia exchange small smiles and chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

MUSEUM OF ORASANIAN MYTHOLOGY

That afternoon, Christy gently walks up the steps and gently opens the door, slowly walks inside.

Triotcus, wearing a casual suit and sitting in his mechanical wheelchair, and Aediphae, wearing a pantsuit, are giving tours to visitors.

Christy slowly walks up to a portrait of herself and Thalia, along with The Orasanian Women Warriors defeated The Mord-Sith Women Warriors.

And then, Klaus slowly walks up beside her. "I'm surprised that the visitors hasn't asked you for an autograph since you're Legendary and extraordinary."

"I don't want any special attention." Christy said to him.

"I know you don't, but you should be proud of yourself, Love. I'm proud of you." Klaus said.

"I know you are." Christy said with a small smile.

Klaus and Christy slowly walks around, admiring the portraits, ancient statues, paintings, sculptures, ancient souvenirs, and other things related to Mount Orasani.

"Zenith and Thalia are having a dinner party at their monastery." Christy said to Klaus, sitting on a bench and Klaus sits down next to her.

"Sounds like fun." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"How are things with you and Elijah?" Christy asked.

"Elijah and I are on good terms with each other. We don't argue and fight like we used to." Klaus said.

"Good. Keep it that way." Christy said to her husband.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

After Klaus had left, Triotcus, Aediphae and Christy are slowly walking around the mythological museum.

Triotcus is taking a stroll in his mechanical wheelchair.

"You and Aediphae did really good with the visitor tours." Christy complimented her former mentors.

"We spoke of you as well, Christy." Aediphae said.

"Good things, I hope." Christy said.

"Always." Triotcus said.

Triotcus, Aediphae and Christy exchange chuckles with each other.

"I have to go to a dinner party." Christy said.

"A dinner party? Sounds good." Aediphae said.

"Yeah, I'll see you two around." Christy said and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ZENITH'S AND THALIA'S MONASTERY

In the main room, Ana, Max, Gia, Christy, Zenith and Thalia are sitting at the table with their half eaten plates of food, their drinking glasses of red wine and silver platter of desserts.

"The food was good, Zenith, Thalia." Gia said to the husband and wife.

"Thanks, Gia." Thalia thanked her with a small smile.

Christy's phone buzzes in her skinny pants pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Trinity

Christy gets up and walks over to the sofa chair and sits down on the arm of the sofa chair.

"Hey, Trinity. Is everything okay with Marion?" Christy asked.

"Yeah, she's fine. She's asleep in her nursery crib. Luna, Nikole and I played with her until she was out of energy." Trinity said with a chuckle. "But anyhoo, I just wanted to check on you."

"I'm fine, thanks for checking on me, I'll see you when I get home. Love you." Christy said.

"Love you too, Mom." Trinity said, and hangs up her phone.

Christy walks back over to the table and sits back down, taking a bite of her bread roll.

"Everything okay?" Ana asked in a whispered.

"Yeah, everything's fine." Christy reassured her back in a whisper.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, Christy is sitting in a sofa chair with a small tub of fudge ice cream, eating small spoonfuls of it.

"When did you come home?" Klaus asks, slowly walks up to her and sits down on the sofa.

"A few minutes ago." Christy replied, eating another small spoonful of her ice cream. "I was at a dinner party with Zenith and Thalia."

"A dinner party?" Klaus said, gently leans back against the sofa and gently propped up his feet on the coffee table. "Sounded good."

"Luna and Trinity upstairs?" Christy said.

"Yeah, after babysitting Marion, they went upstairs to their rooms." Klaus told her.

"Anything on Esther?" Christy asked.

"I'm sure she'll show herself unexpectedly." said Klaus.

"You know, for a very complicated man, you have a lot on your shoulders you never talk about." Christy said to her husband. "But it's how you are."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles and chuckles with each other.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?