Swasti-apko manner nai hai ...naste ke time kaisa aana chahiye..

Eshanth -aur apko nai pata hai ki mujhe ready hote time aap chhiye hoti hai...

Aravi - bhabhi hamre chote se Bhai ko ready Karo inhhe school Jana hai...

Everyone started laughing but eshanth stare her..

Yug -waise bhai aap bhabhi ke aane ke pehle bhi office jante the na ...tab kaise ready hote the

Aravi - and bhai don't stare me meri hi wajah se bhabhi mili thi ..maine kaha tha bhai Street food khane chalte hai ...

Eshanth - princess late ho Raha hai..

I came close to him and button his shirt made him wear coat and then made his hairs.. sometimes he behave very mature but sometimes totally childish...

After breakfast we all left for our respective works....

I was working on new collection which we we need to keep..when i saw email our collection of 3 days i immediately call eshanth and told him everything and he patiently listen all my chut chat...he always make me fall for him hatdera nd harder...ßsontkmes being cute sometimes being procesive..

The way investor has help us the same way workers and labour also helped us to built this dream and arranging party means inviting them too....

I cut the call and thought to click a pic I am the most Happy person right now I posted it as thanks my love tagging him..and he commented... And also send me a cute snap...he is the hit cute sexy red flag green flag evething..and miss you love you is his favorite words.

After even a second aravi called me that she is waiting outside..with her friends she have her own brand but still she loves A/S textile..i followed her in whole mall and she was just telling me about him .and somewhere it not hurt now...he was my past ...and i can't let it effect her happiness..

Aravi -bhsbhi you know what ekansh ne apni company change kar li i mean textile se construction...

We were talking when I saw my phone is dead and I know eshanth will become tense but i alredy messaged him...I was enjoying with her when aravi phone flashes and it was him ..stress about me .he treat me like a child sometimes who can get lost but it's cute na...it really matters a small efforts..i told him the thing when he relax hus mind..and we started rouring in mall ...

Aravi - bhabhi ye dekho ye saree kitni pyari hai aap kl pehno party mai kitni pyari dikhogi

I saw the saree and yes it was beautiful the red colour light febric i immediately brought it ...

But agina the phone falshes and this time it was yug who was stress...

Yug - bhabhi phir se bhai ka guss alag asmaan kar pahuch agya hai .

Swasti-phone do unhhe...

He is short tempered for others but only I can clam him down...he only listen to me ..it feel so good na that someone give you so much importance..he always do ..

I make him take deep breaths and relax his mind...

It was evening and i thought to call yug so that he can pickup us..i don't want to hurt eshanth feeling..as aravi friends were ready to drop us ..

After an minutes yug was here with car..we take the sit...

Yug - waise aravi pata hai..Aaj hamre office mai kon aaya tha...

Aravi - kon...

Yug - Ekansh Singh rawat..ussi ke chakra mai to bhai ka dimaag kharab ho agya tha

Aravi- hua kya tha...