When I wake up I look around and see everyone still sleeping

When I wake up I look around and see everyone still sleeping. Dave is laying behind me snoring in my ear, Ren and Kiki are laying on the floor mattresses with Zozo on the other side of her. My parents are on the other couch cuddled up together. I carefully get up and make my way to the kitchen. I take out a pan and quickly start making a turkey and cheese croissant bake then I put it in the oven. After about 35 minutes I take out and set the pan on top of the stove.

As I turn around Don is standing in the doorway holding Alexander. "Is Kai awake?" He shakes his head and says. "No he was up. I'm use to his schedule now so I just woke up and picked him up." He sets him in the high chair and puts his bib on. I take the croissant bake and put it in the middle of the table along with a pitcher of orange juice. I set out the plates and cups. Soon after everyone walks into the kitchen. My mom comes in and puts Kai in her high chair then Dave comes over and gives me a kiss. "Merry Christmas mama." We all sit down and start eating.

We make our plates as Tia and Dave feed the babies small pieces of their food. My dad clears his throat and says. "I had a great time last night. We might have to start having you in charge on more holidays." We all laugh and I smile nodding my head. "I'm all for it." After I while a say. "I'm excited to what everybody gets." They nod their heads as they eat then Cenzo says. "I hope Santa gives me some money." We laugh and finish eating our food. We all was our hands then clean up the kitchen. When we're done we make our way to the living room and sit around the tree. Dave decides to hold Kai and Tia holds Alexander. Kiki claps her hands and says. "Since we did a gift exchange we'll pick who goes first and then whoever you got a gift for goes next." We all agree so she grabs a random gift. "Who had Vincenzo?" Dave raises his hand as Cenzo stands up and grabs his gift, opening it. He tosses the wrapping paper to the side and takes out a Tommy Hilfiger bag. When he takes the box out he unwraps. "Oh hell yeah. You already know I was lookin to buy this." "Okay so who did you get?" Kiki asks. "I got Brayden."

My mom goes over to the tree and pick up her gift bag, opening it

My mom goes over to the tree and pick up her gift bag, opening it. She opens it and pulls out a Christian Dior purse. "Cen this is so cute. Thank you honey." She goes over and pulls him into a hug. "You've done so much for me since I was small. No amount of money could repay you or Derek for that."