After a few hours, it was time to start getting ready for everyone to come over. I clean up the kitchen and set up the hot chocolate and toppings. I start melting milk chocolate and white chocolate then crushing up peppermints. When it's melted down I layer them on the tray then sprinkle the peppermints on top then I set it in the freezer. I take out the potatoes and clean them before preheating the oven. I'm making twice baked loaded potatoes with turkey bacon, cheese, sour cream, and a little left over chicken I shredded up. I place them in the oven then go into the living room. I see Kai playing with her dolls and Dave taking out the things for the gift boxes. I walk over and help him pack everything together.

I check the time and see it's 7:43. "Okay everyone is gonna get here soon, let's change into our pajamas." We quickly put on our pajamas then put Kai into hers. I check on the potatoes as Dave cleans up her toys and moves the table out of the way. When I come back, I set Kai in her play-pen with a few of her toys as I fix up the couch and Dave brings out the memory foam floor mattresses. I lay some covers down on top of them and put the pillows down. The doorbell rings so we go over and open the door. "Merry Christmas Eve!" I pull Tia into a hug as Don daps up Dave. "Merry Christmas Eve you guys!" When she pulls away I hug Don and rub Alex's cheeks. "You look so handsome." We laugh as Dave closes the door behind them.

"You can set him down in there with Kai. Im sure they're gonna have a lot of fun together." She sets him down and they start playing with the blocks. There's a knock at the door so I go to open it. When I do, I see Kiana, Ren, Cenzo, and my parents. I let them in and we all greet each other. After a few minutes I quickly go to the kitchen and take out the potatoes. I set them down to cool then head back into the living room to see everybody talking. I walk over to everyone and they all look over at me. "Okay so I have dinner ready and I made loaded baked potatoes. If y'all are ready we can eat." They put the gifts under the tree and we all head towards the kitchen and sit at the table. I set out the plates as Dave brings over the trays. I grab us some drinks and we talk as we eat our dinner.

After dinner is done we sit at the table for a while and keep talking. My mom looks over at me and asks. "So what plans do we have for the night?" "Well I made Christmas bark and hot chocolate. I was thinking we'd eat some snacks while we watch the 'Home Alone' movies." Ren laughs and says. "What? No Grinch this year?" They all laugh and I roll my eyes as Dave says. "She lost a bet so I picked the movies this time." I get up and start taking the plates to the sink. Cenzo and my dad start helping me clean up the table. "Ma don't be like that. We can watch it tomorrow night alright." I nod my head and start heating up the hot chocolate. He pulls me to him, hugging me then kissing me.

"Come on ma. Let's go give everybody their gift boxes." I nod my head and we lead everyone to the living room. They sit down as we grab their boxes. We hand them out and they open them. "Y'all can get changed in the bathrooms. And make sure you bring your mugs and put on your socks." While everyone is changing I check on the hot chocolate. I turn it off then start the popcorn and take out the box of cookies from the cabinet. I hear them talking in the living room so I go back inside. "Can we put the kids down before we get started they're already falling asleep." Tia and I look over at the babies and they are falling asleep playing with their toys. We take them into Kai's room and lay them in the bed. We crack the door on our way out. When we come back I tell everyone to grab their mugs.

I lead everyone to the kitchen and we take turns pouring our hot chocolate and adding on our toppings. I take out the Christmas bark and break them up. I put them inside a bowl and then do the same with the popcorn. My dad grabs the cookies and we make our way into the living room then we all find a spot and sit down. Dave plays the movie and we drink our hot chocolate as we pass the bowls and cookies around. After watching Home Alone 1,2 and 3 we all fall asleep.