Chapter 40

After helping to deal with the scene, it was very late when they returned to the squadron.

Ren Yu put Miaomiao into his room, opened a can for it, fetched a bowl of water, and then took a bath.

At this time, it was the end of autumn, but he didn't turn on hot water. He let the cold bath water sprinkle down his face, cooling the irritability and depression in his heart.

Impulsive, he thought. You shouldn't lose your temper. After all, Gong Yingxian just wants to help.

However, it was a principle engraved in his bones to absolutely obey orders when the police went out. The fire was like a battlefield. No one could be an exception in such a dangerous place. Gong Yingxian's behavior at that time really worried him.

If the tank on the truck still leaks, if the leaked chemicals are reacting with oxides, if it catches fire near Gong Yingxian

This "what if" he didn't even dare to think deeply was the main cause of his anger. Gong Yingxian was so afraid of fire. How could he put people at risk of fire.

Of course, after calming down, he felt that he was a little too extreme. Gong Yingxian was afraid of fire, but he did not hesitate to help them. He should at least say thank you.

Ren Yu sighed deeply and regretted. He banged his head on the bathroom tile for a few times.

A soft cat cry came from behind.

Ren Yu turned his head and looked at Miaomiao. Miaomiao didn't know when he opened the open bathroom door, put in a small black head and looked at him attentively.

"How did you peek at my bath?" Ren Yu showed his biceps. "Is dad in good shape?"

Miaomiao tilted her head.

Ren Yi put down his arm uninteresting and sighed, "do you think I should apologize to humanity or something?"

Miaomiao's golden pupils looked at Ren Yu without blinking.

"I'm a little impulsive, but he's also wrong. I'm a commander. How can he make his own decisions? How dangerous."

"But he can't apologize to me. Do you know what he said when I asked him to apologize to me?" Ren Yi curled his mouth and pretended to be like Gong Yingxian, "I know I misunderstood you, but I don't want to apologize to you. Bah, is it human words?"

"But... If he doesn't apologize and I don't look for him, no one will talk to anyone in the future?" Ren Yu rubbed his hair with shampoo impatiently. "Is it fun to play the cold war for such a big man? Besides, we still have work."

While talking to himself, Ren Yu finished taking a bath. He put on his pajamas, grabbed Miaomiao and put him on the bed. He put his head on his arm and stared at the plain white ceiling. What appeared in his mind was not the quarrel that made the two people break up unhappily, but the handsome face that Gong Yingxian leaned against him when he was wearing a gas mask.

He was startled and suddenly sober.

What's his matter? Confused by Gong Yingxian's appearance? It is self deception to say that he has no idea when looking at such a face and figure, but he is too old to judge people by appearance. Two people who have little in common from head to foot should not have redundant ideas.

Moreover, Gong Yingxian's eyes at Qiu Yan have explained a lot. He won't ask for trouble.

It must be because of guilt, that's why I think today. He'd better apologize. It's absolutely impossible to expect Gong Yingxian to take the initiative to find him. He should be mature and magnanimous. There's no need to compete with the spoiled young master.