Chapter 22

Ren Yu and others were discharged on the third day. Only sun Qing inhaled more toxic gases and needed to be hospitalized for treatment.

After leaving the hospital, Ren held a summary meeting to review why his comrades in arms were injured and what needs to be improved in the rescue process.

After the meeting, Ren Yu stopped Li Sa. He asked, "are you better?"

"Rest assured, team Ren. It's all right."

"This is the first time that you participated in the rescue as a war harmony man. You were ordered in the face of danger. You performed very well."

"Thank you, team Ren."

"But this time the situation is quite special. You can see that you get along well with everyone at ordinary times, but at work, most people are still worried about your gender. This is not a problem that can be solved in a while. I hope you can calm down."

Li Sa pursed her lips: "I understand."

"I'll let you into a fire if you find a chance. If you can get the trust of others this year and let them know that you are a qualified war harmony man, not a woman who needs to be taken care of, I'll consider transferring you out of the special class next year."

Li Sa nodded hard: "yes!"

After the meeting, Ren Yi returned to the office to write a report. He found that some officers and soldiers of the harmonious police were injured. The report needs to explain the situation in detail, so writing the report this time is another headache for him.

After writing for two hours, the police bell rang and Ren ran downstairs.

When the correspondent told him that someone had reported to the harmony police to catch the snake, everyone thought Ren would not go. Generally, the squadron leader would not go out for accidents with low risk and low technical content. However, Ren's chest was stuffy and wanted to go out for air, so he went with him.

When they arrived at the scene, the two men put on protective clothes and caught the snake quickly with snake catching pliers.

Recently, it rained one after another and snakes were active frequently. Although the red spotted brocade snake was not poisonous, it looked scary. They put the snake in sacks and prepared to send it to the forestry department.

On the way back, the car just passed Hongwu branch. Ren hesitated and said, "put me down in front. I'll go to Hongwu branch and go back by myself later."

After getting off the bus, Ren Yu remembered that he was mentally retarded. He should call and ask Gong Yingxian if he was there, otherwise he didn't go there in vain.

Anyway, Ren Yu decided to go and have a look first.

Coincidentally, Gong Yingxian was in the branch office, but he was having a meeting. Ren Yu sat in the reception area and waited.

After waiting for a while, the door of the conference room opened and several policemen and inspectors came out. When Gong Yingxian came out, Ren Yu just wanted to call him, he saw him turn back and smile at the people behind him.

Ren Yu was stunned. He had never seen Gong Yingxian smile like this. At the moment when the smile bloomed, all the cold alienation around him collapsed. It was a gentle smile.

As Gong Yingxian came out, she was a woman with long wavy hair, tall and graceful figure and bright and beautiful appearance. She was not only beautiful, but also outstanding in temperament. She looked mature, elegant, smart and capable.

Gong Yingxian stood with her like a frozen movie poster.

They stood in the corridor and said something. Gong Yingxian nodded and smiled from time to time, with a very gentle attitude.