Chapter 2

The routine of the fire squadron is training. In addition to the police and special circumstances, the squadron normally has to train for several hours every day. After all, before the fire reform, they still belong to the armed police force. After the reform, they will continue to continue the militarized management.

However, it has been too hot recently. Ren Yi avoided the training time from the time with the strongest sunshine, but the soldiers are still sweating.

While practicing laying water hoses, the soldiers on guard shouted across the playground: "team Ren, someone is looking for it."

"Come in." Ren Yi narrowed his eyes and looked at the door.

Far away, I saw a slim girl holding a large bunch of flowers and carrying two bags. In the sun, her skin was white and shiny, and her beautiful horsetail swayed gently with her steps. It was full of youth and beautiful. The eyes of a group of people were attracted.

Ren Yi said, "Ding Qing, go and pick it up."

"Yes." Ding Qing ran over and took the thing in her hand.

The girl walked quickly to Ren Yu. She blinked her big black and white eyes and looked at him a little shyly.

Ren Xuan picked his eyebrows and thought that the little girl was really beautiful. He had never seen such a beautiful girl in his life.

"Hello, do you remember me?" The girl said with a smile.

"Did you go to the coffee shop last week..."

"Yes, it's me!" She said happily, "you remember!"

Ren Yu smiled: "it's too sunny outside. Come in and sit down. Gog, you stare at them."

"Yes."

After entering the reception room, Ding Qing put down her things and left. The girl stared at Ren Yu without blinking: "my name is Gong feilan. What's your name?"

"My name is Ren Yu." Ren Yu said with a smile, "have you recovered?"

"Well, nothing at all." Gong feilan handed the flowers to Ren Yu, "Captain Ren, thank you for saving me."

"Ha ha, we should. It's our duty." Ren Yu took the flowers and pointed to the things she brought. "Flowers can be received, but gifts can't be received. We have rules, but thank you for your kindness."

"This is my own chocolate cookie." Gong feilan pushed the paper bag into Ren Yu's arms, "you must try it. It's made for you."

Ren Yu looked at the things in his arms in some embarrassment.

"It's really biscuits." Gong feilan took out the cookies and said, "look."

"Well, thank you." After they went to the police, people often came to the squadron to thank and give gifts. Sometimes it was difficult to be generous. In addition to brocade flags and flowers, they would also accept the food. "Be careful when you go out to play in the future, and learn more about disaster self-help."

Gong feilan nodded hard, still looking at Ren Yu with good eyes.

The cold scene was a little awkward. Ren had no choice but to say, "are you going to school nearby? Is it summer vacation?"

"Yes, I often pass the fire brigade after school." Gong feilan pursed her lips. "I haven't noticed before. It turns out that there is such a handsome fireman brother here."

Ren Yu looked at the familiar brilliance in Gong feilan's eyes, and his scalp was tight.

In recent years, he has been in the fire brigade, young women who come to courtship after the police and uncles and aunts who come to introduce blind dates. There are several every year, but middle school students... It's really the first time.