Chapter 21

Ren Yi held him, and with his empty breath, sun defined at least 1780 kilograms, and he almost sank at once. He put the mask back on his head, took off sun's equipment with difficulty, and said, "Gog, send three people down to support, bring a set of empty call, come on!"

Gog's face was sweating. He ordered, "Cui Yisheng, take them down the well. People go down first, hold their breath, and we'll send the equipment down."

"Yes!"

Ren Yi picked up sun define and moved forward with difficulty in deep water. From time to time, he exchanged masks with sun define. Li Sa also helped the repairman to follow. Fortunately, the repairman was thin, otherwise she might be unable to move in such an environment.

Not far away, Liu Hui came first.

Ren Yu scolded, "I fucking let you look at Xiao Tao."

"Xiao Tao asked me to come." Liu Hui is going to pick up sun.

"You go and help Li Sa. I can do it alone."

Liu Hui took over the repairman: "Li Sa, you help Ren team, I can do it myself."

Li Sa ran over: "Ren, platoon leader Sun is unconscious and can't control his breathing. I'll give him the mask and we'll use one."

Ren Yi took off his empty call cover, put it on Sun Qingde's head and compared it to Li Sa.

Li Sa nodded and stood with Ren Yi from left to right. They kept exchanging masks until the rescue sent by Gao Ge arrived.

The water pump kept pumping the water from the sewage well. They walked shallower and shallower until they successfully carried sun Qingming and the maintenance workers out, and Xiaotao was rescued.

Ren Yi put sun Dingyi on the stretcher, stared at the first aider with red eyes and trembling lips, but he couldn't speak for a moment.

The first aider said, "team Ren, you have to get out of the way and let us work." She opened sun's eyelids, opened his mouth, and said to her colleagues, "prepare for intubation."

Ren Yu said in a dumb voice, "will he be all right?"

All the soldiers stood aside, looking at the unconscious sun with worry and helplessness.

The first aider said calmly, "we'll try our best."

The injured people were taken to the ambulance one by one.

Xiaotao refused to go on the stretcher: "my leg just twisted. It's no big deal. I don't have to go to the hospital."

"To be on the safe side, I'm going to take a film." The first aider said.

"I really didn't..."

"Go to the hospital!" Ren Xuan stared at him and yelled.

Xiao Tao dropped his head.

Ren Yu suddenly felt a palpitation, his breathing became rapid, and his body shook.

"Ren team!" Gog held him.

Li Sa and Liu Hui also squatted down slowly, and their faces were unusually pale.

Gog shouted, "they took off their masks underground!"

The first aider pressed the intercom: "front desk, we still need two ambulances here. First, take off their coats and lie on the ground. Everyone spread out and keep breathing unobstructed."

"Ren team, Ren team!" Gog took off Ren Yu's equipment, untied his coat and slowly put him to the ground.

More than 80% of the balconies in the whole community are full of people, and the sewage wells are also surrounded by people. Fire engines, ambulances and police harmonious vehicles surround the door of the community.